The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wtf happened to Jadon Haselwood?! :dahell:

Dude was a 5 star coming out of high school & committed to OU before transferring to Arkansas.

I try to keep up with all the Atlanta area kids..looked him up a few seconds ago & I see he went undrafted last season & is still a free agent.

Why didn’t his game translate? He was the best WR in the state in high school & put up monster numbers. He just wasn’t that guy or was it injuries?

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Wtf happened to Jadon Haselwood?! :dahell:

Dude was a 5 star coming out of high school & committed to OU before transferring to Arkansas.

I try to keep up with all the Atlanta area kids..looked him up a few seconds ago & I see he went undrafted last season & is still a free agent.

Why didn’t his game translate? We was the best WR in the state in high school & put up monster numbers. He just wasn’t that guy or was it injuries?
Idk but I think of him when I don’t get too hyped behind 5* receivers

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Idk but I think of him when I don’t get too hyped behind 5* receivers

I don’t get hyped with none of this a kid might be trash or ok at best, looking back at many classes the nikkas that was hyped end up being ok at best

nikka better figure out life cuz ain’t no major money in life for an ok te that’s fast af but should be an edge

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don’t get hyped with none of this a kid might be trash or ok at best, looking back at many classes the nikkas that was hyped end up being ok at best

nikka better figure out life cuz ain’t no major money in life for an ok te that’s fast af but should be an edge
Always keep in mind the majority of people responsible for rating these HS kids are hardly qualified to do so. Having a staff that is great at evaluations is more crucial.