The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
How come “not afraid to compete” has a different meaning for Pro then it does for college? High ranked players all join the same team and it’s “they want to compete”. All star pros join the same team and it’s their “afraid to compete”. College filled with coaches who can coach and develop. These marquee programs are not leaps better in coaching. They just can mask coaching behind stock pile talent. I wish highschool recruit were open to other schools vs. the same squads.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

tenor.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can you imagine a school remove their logo and slap brand logo there. The fans would lose their minds..

Could only ever see that with teams that don't currently have a midfield logo. You'd never see no shyt like OSU or LSU replacing their respective mid field logos.

Somebody like a UCF, Memphis, Houston, Texas Tech, TCU, Oregon State, etc. type level teams I could see doing it

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Could only ever see that with teams that don't currently have a midfield logo. You'd never see no shyt like OSU or LSU replacing their respective mid field logos.

Somebody like a UCF, Memphis, Houston, Texas Tech, TCU, Oregon State, etc. type level teams I could see doing it
Oh, Memphis is one MILLION percent having Fedex EVERYwhere on campus and on that field :heh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
nikkas be playing too many games. Now he coming to visit this weekend and got LSU all in his profile

No reason a kid should decline an official visit if the school is inviting them to come. I think it’s on the schools to decipher who they actually have a realistic shot at recruiting. But if they are going to spend the money why say no?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando