The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Thats an insane environment. Its crazy that Frost couldn't pull off at least one of them close games and upset somebody

I think he was just in a bad place and wasn’t giving a fukk, and he was still there in a lot of games, bad luck fukked him too, if buddy doesn’t cause that fumble we lose this game, i mean everything was going right for them that game from fluke plays to calls, i was legit pissed watching that game

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think he was just in a bad place and wasn’t giving a fukk, and he was still there in a lot of games, bad luck fukked him too, if buddy doesn’t cause that fumble we lose this game, i mean everything was going right for them that game from fluke plays to calls, i was legit pissed watching that game
Nah he most definitely gave a fucck. It’s easy to tell when a coach doesn’t and I never saw that with him there

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah he most definitely gave a fucck. It’s easy to tell when a coach doesn’t and I never saw that with him there

There was talk that he was showing up late to team meetings, and just giving zero effort, bruh phoned it in, idk if he thought he could do whatever or was just depressed or both but he Checked out

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There was talk that he was showing up late to team meetings, and just giving zero effort, bruh phoned it in, idk if he thought he could do whatever or was just depressed or both but he Checked out
Probably that last season when he knew it was too late. Coach O did the same.

Shid even i’ve done that when I knew my time somewhere was winding down :russ: