The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I got LSU in the chip this hear. I think BK is going to get it done.

Old b*stard has something to win with this year now that Saban is gone
Only way I see that is if the defense takes a nice jump and the offense carries them, I do think Nussmeier goes crazy this year

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
I got LSU in the chip this hear. I think BK is going to get it done.

Old b*stard has something to win with this year now that Saban is gone
that's crazy. i don't speculate this at all given bama's new coach is a QB whisperer who has done more with less and kept most of saban's recruits, with saban operating in the background, despite all the free agency going on...i think saban gave up on fighting all the court cases against the NCAA new rule changes

i feel like starting nuss is just a promise to his coaching dad to start after waiting this whole time as a 'good look' in the coaching circles because BK would have went fishing in the transfer portal a long time ago otherwise

it seemed to me that BK has this complicated network of promises to fulfill after firing his previous coaching staff from ND that ruined the defense, but at least they were fired at the end of the season

at least he's better than les miles who kept cam cameron for fukking years and didn't do shyt to replace him, and all the good LSU coaches with recruiting pipelines fled to texas, bama, or florida, because LSU didn't open their wallet to pay the black coaches a raise to retain them, smh

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
that's crazy. i don't speculate this at all given bama's new coach is a QB whisperer who has done more with less and kept most of saban's recruits, with saban operating in the background, despite all the free agency going on...i think saban gave up on fighting all the court cases against the NCAA new rule changes

i feel like starting nuss is just a promise to his coaching dad to start after waiting this whole time as a 'good look' in the coaching circles because BK would have went fishing in the transfer portal a long time ago otherwise

it seemed to me that BK has this complicated network of promises to fulfill after firing his previous coaching staff from ND that ruined the defense, but at least they were fired at the end of the season

at least he's better than les miles who kept cam cameron for fukking years and didn't do shyt to replace him, and all the good LSU coaches with recruiting pipelines fled to texas, bama, or florida, because LSU didn't open their wallet to pay the black coaches a raise to retain them, smh
I disagree I think had Nuss transferred last year he would have balled out and would be viewed as a top QB going into this year.

I look at someone like Carson Beck who is being mocked as the top QB and Nuss has more arm talent than he does.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Looks like DeBoer has his guy. Looks and plays similar to Penix. Should be a stud by his junior year. He's teammates with Dakorien Moore too who's the #1 WR in the country.

Keelon Russell, QB C/O ‘25
HS: Duncanville(TX)
A Marine Scout Sniper back there & picks defenses apart. If flushed out of the pocket, will beat you with his legs. Stands tall (6’3” 180) & poised in the pocket. Accurate w/ his passes & exceptional touch on his deep ball.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Juju Lewis had a chance to go anywhere he wanted but got a top 4 of USC, Colorado, Auburn and Indiana smh