The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
Man, like I been saying Syracuse will have a great year. I know it’s only FPI but the schedule has some winnable games on it.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I haven't followed this recruiting stuff much, but I know we've been pushing heavy recently for this 5 star WR out of MS, Caleb Cunningham. As far as the JuJu kid goes, I think Auburn getting him is dependent on showing something this season. Apparently most of our remaining high end targets are waiting on proof of concept this season

wouldn't be surprised if we forced the passing game this season, to a certain degree.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Looks like DeBoer has his guy. Looks and plays similar to Penix. Should be a stud by his junior year. He's teammates with Dakorien Moore too who's the #1 WR in the country.

Keelon Russell, QB C/O ‘25
HS: Duncanville(TX)
A Marine Scout Sniper back there & picks defenses apart. If flushed out of the pocket, will beat you with his legs. Stands tall (6’3” 180) & poised in the pocket. Accurate w/ his passes & exceptional touch on his deep ball.

Was told he was Plan B for both Texas and A&M. Sark better hold on to Lacey.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Don’t think smu going down without a fight

Dude said he was committed to SMU but wanted to see what “Schools could flip him”. Dude flipped from the very first school he visited. If I’m SMU I would move on from him. Can’t have an easily wayward QB like that. Much power to him though.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Was told he was Plan B for both Texas and A&M. Sark better hold on to Lacey.
Lacey was like plan D for us apparently. DeBoer is targeting tall QBs. I like Lacey though he reminds me of Bryce.
Dude said he was committed to SMU but wanted to see what “Schools could flip him”. Dude flipped from the very first school he visited. If I’m SMU I would move on from him. Can’t have an easily wayward QB like that. Much power to him though.
He committed to SMU before he blew up as a prospect, he was never gonna stay committed to them. He’s locked in to Bama now he’s shut down his other official visits

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
i-dont-know-dontknow.gif
GBNVporXgAAZUl6