The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 more thought
at the highest of their program I see why Va Tech didnt really play top ranked schools in the opening weekend
every time VA tech opened in like the 2000s with a top ranked opponent they took that L
of course it was a Loss to ECU while ranked on opening weekend

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
1 more thought
at the highest of their program I see why Va Tech didnt really play top ranked schools in the opening weekend
every time VA tech opened in like the 2000s with a top ranked opponent they took that L

Yeah but those were great teams they came up short against. Same Boise that pulled up to the Georgia Dome and smacked the shyt out Georgia.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Looks like DeBoer has his guy. Looks and plays similar to Penix. Should be a stud by his junior year. He's teammates with Dakorien Moore too who's the #1 WR in the country.

Keelon Russell, QB C/O ‘25
HS: Duncanville(TX)
A Marine Scout Sniper back there & picks defenses apart. If flushed out of the pocket, will beat you with his legs. Stands tall (6’3” 180) & poised in the pocket. Accurate w/ his passes & exceptional touch on his deep ball.

Smu got some deep pockets

Juju Lewis had a chance to go anywhere he wanted but got a top 4 of USC, Colorado, Auburn and Indiana smh

Kids like who they like

Prime time playing sisters of sacred heart deaf all stars

video came up on my youtube feed about Michael Thomas nfl career now
it mentioned his time at OSU. really didnt remember much about it
went and watched his OSU highlights

I honestly don’t remember his time either, i mean i recognize he was good but :yeshrug:

1 more thought

Tech would at least try, the unfortunate part was they were never an offensive explosive team so that didn’t help

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
two loser ass schools from a bum ass state is gonna kick off B1G on CBS? thats a disgrace
Nobody respects that * chip. The networks don’t, the recruits don’t, even the coaching staff that cheated their way to win it don’t. Ya program is dead lil fella. :beutusDamn:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Oh you know what it is
i-dont-know-dontknow.gif