The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@smitty22 I understand yall don’t go there to play school, But you realize yall was in the same bowl game this year as us last year? :skip:

Yall must not go there to learn Geography either :skip:

48215-17035327601904-1920.jpg

vino

Superstar
Daps
A even if Harbaugh leaves and Brian Kelly come to Ann Arbor, Michigan still in a great spot. Bryce Underwood can stay home and Michigan might be able to add some LSU pieces. Obviously, you want Harbaugh to stay and sign that extension but the alternative won’t be bad.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Buckeyes winning the offseason, CJ winning the postseason and UCLA still runs a the city :brutusSpit:

Buck-lies winning what ???

nikkas was happy they won the glee club championship

:mjlol:
Washington just played for a National Championship and had a heisman runner up wat y’all be thinking Washington is?

Some red headed step child

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
A even if Harbaugh leaves and Brian Kelly come to Ann Arbor, Michigan still in a great spot. Bryce Underwood can stay home and Michigan might be able to add some LSU pieces. Obviously, you want Harbaugh to stay and sign that extension but the alternative won’t be bad.

I don’t want Kelly nothing wows me about him, and i understand he has been to a nc and just got a chip, but dude struggling at lsu and he shouldn’t, it’s deeper than the defense letting him down

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

UM could have them if they wanted but give me Sherrone.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Why would Brian Kelly leave now?He’s gonna go follow Harbaughs championship when Saban just retired?Kellys in a comfortable spot rn I don’t see him leaving.

I was just going off the rumor that’s been floating. I’m not saying that a slam dunk. I don’t know why he would leave LSU but if rumor true then Michigan wouldn’t be too bad a shape if Harbaugh leave. I want Harbaugh to stay or Sherone replace him though.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t want Kelly nothing wows me about him, and i understand he has been to a nc and just got a chip, but dude struggling at lsu and he shouldn’t, it’s deeper than the defense letting him down
10-4 and 10-3 ain’t struggling.

Miami is struggling
Florida is struggling
A&M was struggling