The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You are your results, not blips in the algorithm, Kelly is a good coach, but that’s not him as a whole, as some qb wr guru, he wins with some decent play calling, and it’s been more heat coming out of ND at lineman… but that’s because they’ve had some good line coaches and have identified talent

Jd was a good qb, both those wrs were really good, i have no doubt they got some good coaching but the results were going to happen regardless
well that lineman you speak of he brought it to LSU, damn near the whole o line will be playing on Sunday’s with 2 projected 1st rounders at tackle that is under heard of at LSU.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kelly had a bad track record with QB and WR development to the NFL when he was at ND, 2 years in at LSU he already has a heisman winning QB that went top 5 and 2 first round picks at WR.
LSU isn’t a rival of ours anymore, so I have no dog in this, but I feel like that should be something almost anyone can have there. The place recruits itself

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Yeah but you know how your fam base is, unreasonable at times
Kelly is a very good coach imo but him being an outsider might tighten his leash in BR if he has a bad season (although so was Les and he hung around for a bit).

He also has that prickly New England Cac personality that can be grating when things don't go well. I think he'll be fine but things could go sideways fast if things start getting rocky.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LSU isn’t a rival of ours anymore, so I have no dog in this, but I feel like that should be something almost anyone can have there. The place recruits itself
Things like receivers, DBs, and running back are always going to be Louisiana, but where Kelly should get a lot of credit is the O line, this man arguably had OLU at ND and he’s brought that to LSU. LSU hasn’t had a 1st round pick at o line since 1998 and he has 2 projected 1st rounder at tackle. Prior to BK coming here the only great year we had at o line was 2019 outside of that it’s always been a weakness.

The o-line is really the engine that makes LSU offenses go the 2 year we had elite o-line we had historic offenses

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this came up on my feed i guess because ive been looking at Ncaaa 25 stuff so much
is Braxton Miller hitting the bottle or something. he's making no sense
breh really upset over the UM player stiff arming the OSU player in that trailer
also ILL holding up the rivalry trophy
EA disrespected OSU

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
this came up on my feed i guess because ive been looking at Ncaaa 25 stuff so much
is Braxton Miller hitting the bottle or something. he's making no sense

shyt the fact that some of them games were even close was a testament to Denard. Breh had like 300 yards, 5 TDS and only 3 incompletions in that 2011 game