The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Crazy they couldn’t invite any Alabama alums since Tuscaloosa kids never get past Algebra 1 :wow:

Them NDAs must be tight as hell cause seem like a TON of influencers have had a chance to play it but nobody could say anything. Then today its like the whole youtube flooded with reviews.

Wish these bytch ass nikkas give us a fukking trailer though :why:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

:yeshrug:

I’m not mad at, his thoughts, but let’s keep it a thou-wow, lsu came with them checks, lsu ain’t some qb factory, i think both qbs to recently get drafted are unique situations and not an indicator of development, besides these are two different regimes, and then where is all these great ND qbs that Kelly has developed?

Just do you, you don’t have to down us

vino

Superstar
Daps

I’m not mad at, his thoughts, but let’s keep it a thou-wow, lsu came with them checks, lsu ain’t some qb factory, i think both qbs to recently get drafted are unique situations and not an indicator of development, besides these are two different regimes, and then where is all these great ND qbs that Kelly has developed?

Yeah, that made no sense because LSU top QB’s were transfers.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I dont even see it that way. I can see why that stank p*ssy @Trav would take it as such tho.

You really can't front with LSU's last few QB's. They've put up numbers. All I got from that interview was...

The offense works for ME.

The skill position players work for ME.

The only thing left for him to say was 'they made that big ass bag for ME'

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Garrett Nussmier is going to shyt all over this post

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I dont even see it that way. I can see why that stank p*ssy @Trav would take it as such tho.

You really can't front with LSU's last few QB's. They've put up numbers. All I got from that interview was...

The offense works for ME.

The skill position players work for ME.

The only thing left for him to say was 'they made that big ass bag for ME'

We can’t pay nobody we’re broke