The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It wasn’t about you.So you can rest easy,friend-o.

denzel-relieved.gif

:salute:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Them NDAs must be tight as hell cause seem like a TON of influencers have had a chance to play it but nobody could say anything. Then today its like the whole youtube flooded with reviews.

Wish these bytch ass nikkas give us a fukking trailer though :why:

I think they're handling it uniquely tbh :yeshrug: most of these sport games know they don't have shyt of value, so they pretty much dump everything about 2-3 months before the game comes and you either rock it with it or you don't. BUT your whole opinion is already formed because of how much shyt they let you know about.

Based on these content creators saying it's gonna be a consistent slow drip of info, we won't have a full idea for some more weeks. That's interesting and different to me, personally

Saying that like Auburn is some Harvard level school of south Alabama
1. In comparison, it is.
2. I don't know how you were one of em talking mess to Alabama fans during that CFP game when you're one of them.
3. Auburn is in East Alabama and your Alabama card has been pulled good sir.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Garrett Nussmier is going to shyt all over this post

We shall see

I think they're handling it uniquely tbh :yeshrug: most of these sport games know they don't have shyt of value, so they pretty much dump everything about 2-3 months before the game comes and you either rock it with it or you don't. BUT your whole opinion is already formed because of how much shyt they let you know about.

Based on these content creators saying it's gonna be a consistent slow drip of info, we won't have a full idea for some more weeks. That's interesting and different to me, personally

1. In comparison, it is.
2. I don't know how you were one of em talking mess to Alabama fans during that CFP game when you're one of them.
3. Auburn is in East Alabama and your Alabama card has been pulled good sir.

1 Auburn has 4 rhod scholars and their most recent was the first one in 30 years, Alabama has 14. I see who really has counting issues (auburn education)

2 I talked my shyt because I’m a Michigan fan, i defend the state of Alabama if anyone talks sideways about it because i have friends from Bama. I just point out when you say stupid shyt, like y’all don’t have the same history, same racist, and same level of student

3 i say south because it ain’t exactly central, it’s 3 hours from mob city, it’s just damn near kissing the ga boarder

I think it sound like some fans that got their once in a lifetime franchise saving quarterback snatched right up under them. Arch Manning went to Texas last year and LSU fans didn't bat a eye

I think it’s all in the game, you win some you lose some, speaking on Kelly’s development when he has more qbs that weren’t first round picks let alone barely have a cup of coffee in the league. There is no development there, we probably can’t name an oc or position coach that other teams wanted from his time in south bend. Again I’ve got no Ill will for the kid, and I’m not mad go get your checks, but saying nothing was just as much an option as saying somehow we don’t develop but Kelly does

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don't know you nikkas like that. Yall just some disgruntled fans lol

In other news

I was wondering if you were talkin bout us.. cause that "once in a lifetime franchise saving" part was wild if so.

We're literally coming off a National Championship win. With back to back to back playoff appearances. What needs saving? :gucci:

Ya'll coming off of 5, 7, 4 and 3 loss seasons.

You don't think Kelly would trade all the Heisman's in the world for a chip? Come to think of it.. prolly not.

So congrats on puttin up them numbers, and not being able to stop anyone. :yeshrug:

And like @papa pimp said.. you'd better hope Underwood breaks that Belleville curse. That shyt is real. :heh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Kelly had a bad track record with QB and WR development to the NFL when he was at ND, 2 years in at LSU he already has a heisman winning QB that went top 5 and 2 first round picks at WR.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Kelly had a bad track record with QB and WR development to the NFL when he was at ND, 2 years in at LSU he already has a heisman winning QB that went top 5 and 2 first round picks at WR.

You are your results, not blips in the algorithm, Kelly is a good coach, but that’s not him as a whole, as some qb wr guru, he wins with some decent play calling, and it’s been more heat coming out of ND at lineman… but that’s because they’ve had some good line coaches and have identified talent

Jd was a good qb, both those wrs were really good, i have no doubt they got some good coaching but the results were going to happen regardless