The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
That boy check chasing ain’t it

I think more dreams getting sold than actual money
I dont blame em, all these coaches talking shyt but they making BIG Ms.. I hope all these kids who put they body on the line get a BAG..

Kid went on that LSU visit just to :pacspit: for his comments :pachaha:

Billion dollar contracts get signed and the kids are the product, I hope all these kids on FUVK YOU, PAY ME mindset

vino

Superstar
Daps
I dont blame em, all these coaches talking shyt but they making BIG Ms.. I hope all these kids who put they body on the line get a BAG..

Billion dollar contracts get signed and the kids are the product, I hope all these kids on FUVK YOU, PAY ME mindset

:pachaha:They have been but them schools on that Birdman time. So, these players getting finessed

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Why yall ain’t spin the block on Rashada or Cormani after going after them so hard initially?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Why yall ain’t spin the block on Rashada or Cormani after going after them so hard initially?
I think the way their recruitment played out both left on fractured terms.. And I am all about going after talent but each were just egregious (especially cormani)

Plus we got 2 portal QBs already (Cam legit, the other kid seems just an arm), probably be in market again next year for next year top proven guy, hopefully we have past results to sell also with Cam having Heisman level campaign, kid is too talented.

But Rashada was told multiple times from multiple parties that UF was setting him up, that was funny money, his dad is the one who basically had him end up with nothing from ASU.. They were moving smart but it happens, I am sure his dad had his best interest but he was moving flagrant..

Cormani just different situation, started moving wayyy too funny and when his former high school coach come out and say what he says and then your college coach says what he says, just a bigger head ache than dealing with BS. Kid has all the coaches do a in home and he not even there, I think the whole staff was there and he was ghost to colorado..

Dude on that knucklehead time..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think the way their recruitment played out both left on fractured terms.. And I am all about going after talent but each were just egregious (especially cormani)

Plus we got 2 portal QBs already (Cam legit, the other kid seems just an arm), probably be in market again next year for next year top proven guy, hopefully we have past results to sell also with Cam having Heisman level campaign, kid is too talented.

But Rashada was told multiple times from multiple parties that UF was setting him up, that was funny money, his dad is the one who basically had him end up with nothing from ASU.. They were moving smart but it happens, I am sure his dad had his best interest but he was moving flagrant..

Cormani just different situation, started moving wayyy too funny and when his former high school coach come out and say what he says and then your college coach says what he says, just a bigger head ache than dealing with BS. Kid has all the coaches do a in home and he not even there, I think the whole staff was there and he was ghost to colorado..

Dude on that knucklehead time..
With how long dude been in college I was thinking he was a 24 year old fifth year senior :skip:

But he only a junior because of that covid year :ehh: