The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No they weren’t. They complete skipped over Tebow having 500 yards rushing and 8TDs on the ground which is how he was mainly used that year.

Yes they were, being a goal line guy to get some easy tds and Chris leak doing much of the heavy lifting is two different things, but before you respond, you don’t have to, you can agree to disagree

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes they were, being a goal line guy to get some easy tds and Chris leak doing much of the heavy lifting is two different things, but before you respond, you don’t have to, you can agree to disagree
Right….Cause those were just a bunch of easy fluke TDs as evidenced by how bad he choked and fell off when he became the full time starter…..

True Freshman backup QBs come in and get 1000 yards & 13 total tds every day b

:stopitslime:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Better than no success.

But yes College Football is an ever changing landscape and coaches need to always be adaptable.

Moreso than that is fighting complacency and keeping the fire burning.

Obv but you have to keep building and adapting, thinking your way is the way only can work for so long if it runs contrary to most of the meta of thinking and operating

Nah, that's facts. I've seen it plenty of times.

@Regular_P thinking cuz he won janitorial aid of the year byke in 2012, that he'd have his own company by now

@papa pimp thinkin' cuz a bih only jumped in response to his advances instead of screaming too that he was making progress

And then there's you of course. Resting on your laurels after celebrating ya chiro shop making it to 10 years to now, you can only get by on 2 for 1 deals. 2 Dat dogs topped wit crawfish and ONE area of adjustment (not even a full one).

Shyt get crazy out here

That’s crew chief @Regular_P to you mop and water ass nikkas

You better relax before he takes you off fries

As for me, I’m mob style connected did you not hear how I’m taking pics with the governor, I’m courtside with morris Bart, the feds can’t stop this I’m Teflon status, and how we serve hot dogs is none of your concern sir :ufdup:

Don’t forget to donate people. It’s a great cause.

Now that i have the link i will become a Nigerian Prince who needs help (rubs hands like :birdman: )

Silkk

Daps
Obv but you have to keep building and adapting, thinking your way is the way only can work for so long if it runs contrary to most of the meta of thinking and operating
I literally said that :dahell:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Right….Cause those were just a bunch of easy fluke TDs as evidenced by how bad he choked and fell off when he became the full time starter…..

True Freshman backup QBs come in and get 1000 yards & 13 total tds every day b

:stopitslime:

Being the goal line qb and understanding it was Chris leak moving the offense is two different things, no one said he was a scrub but Florida wasn’t winning because Tim was exclusively the trigger man, he was a change of pace, and goal line back

Silkk

Daps
Being the goal line qb and understanding it was Chris leak moving the offense is two different things, no one said he was a scrub but Florida wasn’t winning because Tim was exclusively the trigger man, he was a change of pace, and goal line back
We both understand that.

You’re the only one trying to diminish his contributions to that championship team when all of the coaches for that team said he was the difference in them winning a title in 06 vs going 9-3 in 05.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Certified Beaver Boys

Certified
full

But naw, good ish 4 them. Should make the white out even crazier

Silkk

Daps
Certified Beaver Boys

Certified
full

But naw, good ish 4 them. Should make the white out even crazier
Wonder if they do it for yall or Washington. Has to be one of those two unless they puss out and do it vs Illinois or ucla :scust:

Also didn't realize they completely miss Michigan and MSU this year. Another effect of realignment, Don't like it :francis:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Wonder if they do it for yall or Washington. Has to be one of those two unless they puss out and do it vs Illinois or ucla :scust:

Also didn't realize they completely miss Michigan and MSU this year. Another effect of realignment, Don't like it :francis:

There was time they were independent we be ok