The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I dont blame em, all these coaches talking shyt but they making BIG Ms.. I hope all these kids who put they body on the line get a BAG..

Kid went on that LSU visit just to :pacspit: for his comments :pachaha:

Billion dollar contracts get signed and the kids are the product, I hope all these kids on FUVK YOU, PAY ME mindset

Kids def should get paid, but you gotta move smarter some of these kids chasing checks without checking the info or the contract, and some of these mf just getting straight up finessed

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

He was that nikka in college

Get mad thinking about how he got injured THE WEEK BEFORE the game in the Orange Bowl that year, was excited to see Vick in person against our defense.. They tried to put him in the game after Santana Moss/Reggie Wayne/Shockey stunted on them boys early but he didnt have the juice.. Orange bowl was ROCKING :mjcry: :flabbynsick:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

He was that nikka in college

He was that nikka in the NFL doing it against the very best too. Made watching the NFL weekly must see TV. :wow:

We've seen great greats in college like Reggie, Lamar, DAT, Pat White/Slaton, Ginn, Harvin, etc. who all went on to have good-really good NFL careers at the next level....

NONE of em was Vick though. Took the feds to get him out the paint and he STILL came back and had a great year before sailing off into a backup role :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm upset Vick/Marcus ain't create no athletic sons that should be running Va Tech rn and that Eli/Peyton didn't have 3-4 sons each :pachaha:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

We dont need him to rush, start or do anything like that.. From my understanding they saw what they had in Cam and Mario made the call to them billionaires he got on speed dial.. Look at what they did in spring portal window.. It was stacking the deck.. We got 3 DEs and like 2 five stars coming in at DE (not counting on them this season).. We were good at position already.. If he can heal up and be good for ANY snaps this season thats a win..

Kid look talented and can make a impact, I hope he can be healthy and ball out at some point.. We gon turn Gainesville inside out REGARDLESS!

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He had a good run there but yeah fukked himself over being a dumbass. :snoop:

I told the story on the pod, but i had a homey from chiropractic school, that was on the football team while Marcus was there, they in McDonald’s, Marcus comes in cuts the line, a dude says hey man you can’t do that, and before he could get the T fully out on the “that” Marcus just socks him, and knocks him the fukk out, i believe they ended up having to cut a check, but they kept it out the news to my knowledge or minimal coverage