The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
its the summer of Dabo quotes
he talking slick about these kids

R33j7FO.png
He got his rings so he can talk….

I just really don’t understand his dumbass hardheadedness. Getting smoked by Duke should’ve woke him up but nope

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah, they’re not really getting that money though. These colleges and collectives are lying. Carl Reed has posted a few times how players are reaching to him about not receiving the money promised. There’s a lot of loop hole language in them contracts. The agent collect their money but them players getting screwed.

I remember Matt brown basically said most kids get 200 at the most, that’s why Nick was adamant about disclosing what these kids make so the shyt won’t get stupid, and it will keep kids from getting pump faked on

vino

Superstar
Daps
I remember Matt brown basically said most kids get 200 at the most, that’s why Nick was adamant about disclosing what these kids make so the shyt won’t get stupid, and it will keep kids from getting pump faked on

I mean, of course school are lying. Man, the first time I made real money I owed so much in taxes. I was young and didn’t have a clue. We would hear so many of these stories if these players were really making millions (some are but definitely not most). I mean pro athletes still have these issues. I’m sure a college kid would.

Silkk

Daps
Past success have led more men to drown in dangerous waters than we can honestly admit
Better than no success.

But yes College Football is an ever changing landscape and coaches need to always be adaptable.

Moreso than that is fighting complacency and keeping the fire burning.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Past success have led more men to drown in dangerous waters than we can honestly admit

Nah, that's facts. I've seen it plenty of times.

@Regular_P thinking cuz he won janitorial aid of the year byke in 2012, that he'd have his own company by now

@papa pimp thinkin' cuz a bih only jumped in response to his advances instead of screaming too that he was making progress

And then there's you of course. Resting on your laurels after celebrating ya chiro shop making it to 10 years to now, you can only get by on 2 for 1 deals. 2 Dat dogs topped wit crawfish and ONE area of adjustment (not even a full one).

Shyt get crazy out here

Silkk

Daps
Nah, that's facts. I've seen it plenty of times.

@Regular_P thinking cuz he won janitorial aid of the year byke in 2012, that he'd have his own company by now

@papa pimp thinkin' cuz a bih only jumped in response to his advances instead of screaming too that he was making progress

And then there's you of course. Resting on your laurels after celebrating ya chiro shop making it to 10 years to now, you can only get by on 2 for 1 deals. 2 Dat dogs topped wit crawfish and ONE area of adjustment (not even a full one).

Shyt get crazy out here
A 3 for 1 Damn :picard:

Remind me of how I be in here cooking up on @K-Deini @Ron Mexico @prime @JLova & @Wolfpac Mark Asses :whew: