The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
DeBoer better not do nothing crazy with the uniforms, white helmets and that’s it.
nikkas gone be in overalls this year
Nebraska-fake-uniforms.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Interesting take I heard today.

UW fukked up. The Debor move was inevitable. It's bama. But the pressure to hire a coach so quick made them hire a Jedd, a gunman with no ties or real desire to be at UW. It's clearly a stepping stone job for him. He will absolutely dip for Florida when it is open. And they'll be high and dry probably coming off an 11-1 or 10-2 playoff season having to rebuild again.

UW and Oregon need to start looking at their roots and coaching connections with these hires. Nobody they've hired lately has loyalty to them. Recruiting against Washington has to be a cakewalk now.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

UW fukked up. The Debor move was inevitable. It's bama. But the pressure to hire a coach so quick made them hire a Jedd, a gunman with no ties or real desire to be at UW. It's clearly a stepping stone job for him. He will absolutely dip for Florida when it is open. And they'll be high and dry probably coming off an 11-1 or 10-2 playoff season having to rebuild again.

UW and Oregon need to start looking at their roots and coaching connections with these hires. Nobody they've hired lately has loyalty to them. Recruiting against Washington has to be a cakewalk now.
Florida gonna hire Sumrall from
Tulane after they fire Napier

vino

Superstar
Daps

They signed him (Jedd) for 7 years. That would be a chunky buyout for Florida. I think he’s at least a 2 to 3 year lease though. They probably signed him with the hoped he brings his players with him. This is almost a bandaid

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isnt going from arizona to washington a lateral move???

arionza could win the big 12 next season and make the playoffs:patrice::patrice: