The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Retiring fool. :BrutusMane: . Greatest AD of all time. Not debatable either.

He can't muster the heart to see L4
full

vino

Superstar
Daps

I disagree with this. They need to implement windows for coaching changes then. They should line up with transferportals and if it happens at close of portals or NLI signings then hefty fines should be levied to colleges involved or coach that leaves.

Bama did their hs recruits/players dirty. They knew Saban was retiring and Saban knew ahead of time. They wanted to secure them recruits.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I don't get why Zona just wouldn't put up the bread to pay Fisch, ain't no way they don't have it. After how many coaches they've failed with in the last 25 years just pay when you finally hit on one, it ain't like he went to Bama, you gotta be able to match and exceed Washington.

They don’t have the money. also, I read a comment that Arizona can’t provide long term contracts, past 5 years. Someone said that some legislation passed in Zona a while back. I don’t know if that’s factual but I do know Zona 250 mil in the hole.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don’t have the money. also, I read a comment that Arizona can’t provide long term contracts, past 5 years. Someone said that some legislation passed in Zona a while back. I don’t know if that’s factual but I do know Zona 250 mil in the hole.
Yea I just read they have major budget issues, I wasn't aware until right after I posted, just came across my feed

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yea I just read they have major budget issues, I wasn't aware until right after I posted, just came across my feed

The players said they would stay if they hired Nansen but Zona looking to hire San Jose coach. So, that team pretty much done for a very long time.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
fukk Downs I say let that MF go.Every year we gonna have recruits decisions as well as players on your own teams decisions to stay or not?This shyt sucks.Gotta kiss every players ass to stay every year.😂

I ain’t even gonna watch this shyt till the playoffs start.
You right none of these players are make or break