The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dude would be kind of crazy to not take Kirby's offer. These 1st year head coaches won't hesitate to throw a MF under the bus when the heat starts to get hot for them.

We just saw it with Deion and Sean Lewis. One thing about Kirby/UGA you know they're gonna be elite no matter if you're there or not as an assistant.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@satam55 @dtownreppin214 @Numpsay

How yall lose Jerrin to Auburn? They dropping bags like that? :dahell:

@Rigby.
Well we didn't necessarily lose him to Auburn. We appreciated the time Jerrin spent as a Longhorn but his time was up and he was advised that was the case. Same with Kitan. I'm glad Jerrin landed on his feet somewhere though.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well we didn't necessarily lose him to Auburn. We appreciated the time Jerrin spent as a Longhorn but his time was up and he was advised that was the case. Same with Kitan. I'm glad Jerrin landed on his feet somewhere though.
Yall didn’t think he was that good?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Imma need to see the receipts…

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Imma need to see the receipts…
I thought he was average, better when he could play down hill but he lacked speed, which caused issues in the secondary all year long. If we could have combined Jerrin and Kitan we'd have the perfect safety. Where Kitan had the speed he lacked the IQ and instincts Jerrin had. Either way there time came to an end and it's time for the younger guys to get their shot. They both were advised to move on.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk Downs I say let that MF go.Every year we gonna have recruits decisions as well as players on your own teams decisions to stay or not?This shyt sucks.Gotta kiss every players ass to stay every year.😂

I ain’t even gonna watch this shyt till the playoffs start.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Them boosters put the fear of god in his goofy ass. His wife probably told him she ain't leaving they house on the coast so he better not get fired

That nikka know what’s up

Nikka Gene Smith is black fool. :BrutusMane: . Now show ann arbor astros ad?:mjpls:

They replacing him fool, why is that

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
fukk Downs I say let that MF go.Every year we gonna have recruits decisions as well as players on your own teams decisions to stay or not?This shyt sucks.Gotta kiss every players ass to stay every year.😂

I ain’t even gonna watch this shyt till the playoffs start.
He's good player but he ain't gonna break the team if he leaves. We talking about Alabama football, so they ain't kissing no player's ass, no matter how good he is.