The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

It was reported last month by USA Today that since Sanders was hired by Colorado, he had not made a single home visit and had done all his recruiting from Boulder, choosing not to use his $200,000 travel budget because he feels it is a waste of money.

While it sounds nice to be frugal and not spend the university's money on traveling, making his sons screen transfer request seems a bit more odd. Is there no one else at Colorado who should be handling that?

------

Clown shyt but you can't tell the Deion Knobslobbers anything. Colorado should easily be top 10 in recruiting. I said last year aside from USC if I was a recruit I would want to go there.......One of the last places I would want to play now.

vino

Superstar
Daps
It was reported last month by USA Today that since Sanders was hired by Colorado, he had not made a single home visit and had done all his recruiting from Boulder, choosing not to use his $200,000 travel budget because he feels it is a waste of money.

While it sounds nice to be frugal and not spend the university's money on traveling, making his sons screen transfer request seems a bit more odd. Is there no one else at Colorado who should be handling that?

------

Clown shyt but you can't tell the Deion Knobslobbers anything. Colorado should easily be top 10 in recruiting. I said last year aside from USC if I was a recruit I would want to go there.......One of the last places I would want to play now.

Buffs will have a better record than USC guaranteed. You’re the biggest dikk sucker of them all. I never seen a hater so invested in a team they don’t like. You don’t see me in zero conversations about squads I don’t rock with.

Your dumbass don’t realize it was marketed to well over several million people. Haters blinded didn’t realized they help market them.

A dumbass, players thinking about the portal can reach out to other players. You know coaches can’t speak to players not in the portal. But dumbass, players can still talk to them. You so behind the times

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Buffs will have a better record than USC guaranteed. You’re the biggest dikk sucker of them all. I never seen a hater so invested in a team they don’t like. You don’t see me in zero conversations about squads I don’t rock with.

Your dumbass don’t realize it was marketed to well over several million people. Haters blinded didn’t realized they help market them.

A dumbass, players thinking about the portal can reach out to other players. You know coaches can’t speak to players not in the portal. But dumbass, players can still talk to them. You so behind the times

Look at this hoe all in his feeling because someone criticized his daddy Deion :scust:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@O.iatlhawksfan the con man trying to slick talk you. Don’t let that shyt slide

Look at snitchin Smitty with his shenanigans

------

I’ll go head and tag @vino too

While it’s clear prime is all in, in the portal,
I think if you are a fan of Colorado or admin, it has to be alarming that he’s not even trying to bring in traditional hs recruited kids, so whenever he hits the eject button, they will be back in the same situation they were before with no kids on the roster except scraps, you also start to worry about sap ( an issue willie taggert faced at fsu, he literally couldn’t kick too many guys to the curb because fsu sap was ridiculous low)

At the end of the day, we will see if this works but man they are really mortgaging their future for right now

What an amazing campus :whew:

Terrible for home field advantage though

They did their facilities right, and the views are top notch, i low key want to catch a game there while they outside like that

Probably going to move on from ekler and this a one off til he finds his back, i just hope Jk can finally finish a season, man that dude has the worst injury luck

See Jimmy trying to get all the Buckeyes that whooped his ass into sending Connor Stallions out to cheat.

It’s charity, you are supposed to reach out and help the less fortunate

vino

Superstar
Daps
I’ll go head and tag @vino too

While it’s clear prime is all in, in the portal,
I think if you are a fan of Colorado or admin, it has to be alarming that he’s not even trying to bring in traditional hs recruited kids, so whenever he hits the eject button, they will be back in the same situation they were before with no kids on the roster except scraps, you also start to worry about sap ( an issue willie taggert faced at fsu, he literally couldn’t kick too many guys to the curb because fsu sap was ridiculous low)

At the end of the day, we will see if this works but man they are really mortgaging their future for right now

I think there’s uncertainty of the landscape of future college football. These kids are jumping in the portal left and right. We are entering a phase of having portal school and marquee schools will remain traditional. HS kids are not jumping to schools that are unproven. Deion is staying at CU for a good amount of time. He has added players with multiple year of eligibility and will slowly increase focus to HS recruiting over time.

I think we’re in a phase where the old thoughts are fighting with new thoughts of CFB. I don’t know if Prime strategy will work or not. I just think it’s disingenuous reporting that’s been going on since he took the job.

Last edited: