The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What kind of fugazi ass headline grab is this? So combine the coaching salaries, including the head coach’s salary, along with the same fugazi $13 million NIL dollar figure they came from a Ryan Day meeting with boosters 3 years ago about what they need to keep the roster together, and they come up with this? And like a typical cac you ran as fast as you can to post this shyt from cacstool sports.

Sounds like legit sourced news to me :lolbron:

Every post that reports on what a kid makes or how much NIL collectives dishin' out is fugazi except for when it comes to teams niccas got an unhealthy obsession wit lol. Niccas be latching onto shyt like @papa pimp wit camera glasses at Clown Cone

So we just supposed to be objective and not jump on any material to push an agenda :gucci:

Nah, cuz if I start @'in cuz, then we might as well tell him to bring the indictment papers for @papa pimp & I ain't even tryna see y'all go out sad like that. Y'all already got coaches out here gettin' DUI's due to having to walk in knowing their roster is a 2-pack of ass and the "development train" has made a sharp turn out West.

And I thought that was the whole point of the promotion? For the continuity? Lot of dem coaches should already have the relationships, no? I don't see Deboer out here struggling like dat after taking over for an absolute LEGEND. Y'all a powerhouse too, right? This wasn't just no one-trick pony type ish, right? The secret sauce not out in LA now, right?
full

Now you know what he got at Alabama and what we got is worlds apart

Stop it

fukk all that. Yall coming off a *chip. No reason yall coaches have more dui’s than commitments from recruits since Jimmy bounced. :BrutusScust:

We also coming off putting a foot in yall ass not once not twice but thrice :usure:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
[

Satire?

RICO Ryan took the pj and skated to Bermuda?
Probably satire.. but I'm tryna get my Smitty22 fed skills up. You follow up every lead ya hear me?

As for RICO Ryan .. better known as 'Rato Ryan' .. not because he fled his home state like his boy Cancun Cruz did.. but because it's not only the Portuguese island that he's fled to, but because 'Rato' is a latin term meaning 'Rat'

So it all makes some sort of sense. :jbhmm: