The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Every post that reports on what a kid makes or how much NIL collectives dishin' out is fugazi except for when it comes to teams niccas got an unhealthy obsession wit lol. Niccas be latching onto shyt like @papa pimp wit camera glasses at Clown Cone

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Them boys scared of the expectations this year given such a large payroll.

imagine trying to buy a title and still can't get past 3rd base:russ:

Oh, u behind the scenes and know where the money going? The people who wrote their lil bullshyt bts & reviewing quarterly reports?

And it ain't that hard to imagine. It's kind of like u in malls, tryna shoot at every heaux in the street's transfer portal & can't get past 3rd base. Might wanna hook up wit ya man's @Trust Me . Heard he put up #s in da Passport Bros Collective :troll:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They already lookin at that trade deadline in late October to salvage their season. :mjlol:

Boy u was on here cryin' when Hamburgular left talmbout u just gon hold on tight to last year's moment like Stephen was holdin' onto Calvin Candle in Django :mjlol: . Niccas talmbout long as Khakis didn't take Ben herbert, yall was gon be cool and lo & behold, what'd he do? But y'all think y'all bout to keep the same development up when u niccas can barely lap Toledo of all places tryna pay somebody to come to that shythole :laugh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Oh, u behind the scenes and know where the money going? The people who wrote their lil bullshyt bts & reviewing quarterly reports?

And it ain't that hard to imagine. It's kind of like u in malls, tryna shoot at every heaux in the street's transfer portal & can't get past 3rd base. Might wanna hook up wit ya man's @Trust Me . Heard he put up #s in da Passport Bros Collective :troll:
Go ahead and @ your boy @MustafaSTL .. cause he postin like he knows where every NIL dollars comin from and goin to in Columbus :sas1:
Boy u was on here cryin' when Hamburgular left talmbout u just gon hold on tight to last year's moment like Stephen was holdin' onto Calvin Candle in Django :mjlol: . Niccas talmbout long as Khakis didn't take Ben herbert, yall was gon be cool and lo & behold, what'd he do? But y'all think y'all bout to keep the same development up when u niccas can barely lap Toledo of all places tryna pay somebody to come to that shythole :laugh:

Bruh.. it's April 17th :mjlol:

We're literally going through a FULL coaching overhaul. The coaches gotta build relationships with these kids. You already know that.. and you're just trollin, so much like every day life.. I wont take you serious. :mjgrin:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Go ahead and @ your boy @MustafaSTL .. cause he postin like he knows where every NIL dollars comin from and goin to in Columbus :sas1:

Bruh.. it's April 17th :mjlol:

We're literally going through a FULL coaching overhaul. The coaches gotta build relationships with these kids. You already know that.. and you're just trollin, so much like every day life.. I wont take you serious. :mjgrin:

Nah, cuz if I start @'in cuz, then we might as well tell him to bring the indictment papers for @papa pimp & I ain't even tryna see y'all go out sad like that. Y'all already got coaches out here gettin' DUI's due to having to walk in knowing their roster is a 2-pack of ass and the "development train" has made a sharp turn out West.

And I thought that was the whole point of the promotion? For the continuity? Lot of dem coaches should already have the relationships, no? I don't see Deboer out here struggling like dat after taking over for an absolute LEGEND. Y'all a powerhouse too, right? This wasn't just no one-trick pony type ish, right? The secret sauce not out in LA now, right?
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nah, cuz if I start @'in cuz, then we might as well tell him to bring the indictment papers for @papa pimp & I ain't even tryna see y'all go out sad like that. Y'all already got coaches out here gettin' DUI's due to having to walk in knowing their roster is a 2-pack of ass and the "development train" has made a sharp turn out West.

And I thought that was the whole point of the promotion? For the continuity? Lot of dem coaches should already have the relationships, no? I don't see Deboer out here struggling like dat after taking over for an absolute LEGEND. Y'all a powerhouse too, right? This wasn't just no one-trick pony type ish, right? The secret sauce not out in LA now, right?
full
Deboer got a nice lil NIL system working. Moore doesn't. Like the other fool.. you already knew that tho.

:snooze: