full

Whattaya wanna talk about
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Been a top 5 schedule since forever. 1st year it’s been ass. Still gotta play Oregon and PSU on the road too.
Oh No.. not @ PSU ...

This is just for some white castles. Wait till the cheating shyt drop. Tick tick tock :oHumad:

It aint cheatin when all we did was put foot to buckeye ass. Case closed. :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This nikka be talking like he coaching Basketball with the way he only slurps up those two, And he act like they not gonna be gone next season :snoop:

"You have to understand, we have not lost anything that we desperately have to have," Sanders said told reporters in December. "Now if you say a [player like] Travis [Hunter] or Shedeur or this guy or that guy, I have got a problem now. And I'm going to address that. I'm looking at this portal and seeing quarterbacks and key guys from certain schools where I'm like, 'Wooo, that hurt. They weren't ready for that.' It's going to be attrition. You are going to lose certain players, because that is just life. ... That is why you are constantly recruiting and improving and creating competition."

Last edited:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Drew Allar might need to go the DJ Ukulele route; get with a under center/pro style system where they don't ask him to read the entire field.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sucking on Travis & Shedeur like he Superhead and now he about to lose Cormani :heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This nikka be talking like he coaching Basketball with the way he only slurps up those two, And he act like they not gonna be gone next season :snoop:

"You have to understand, we have not lost anything that we desperately have to have," Sanders said told reporters in December. "Now if you say a [player like] Travis [Hunter] or Shedeur or this guy or that guy, I have got a problem now. And I'm going to address that. I'm looking at this portal and seeing quarterbacks and key guys from certain schools where I'm like, 'Wooo, that hurt. They weren't ready for that.' It's going to be attrition. You are going to lose certain players, because that is just life. ... That is why you are constantly recruiting and improving and creating competition."

nikka talk such a good game he believes his own hype, shyt wild

Drew Allar might need to go the DJ Ukulele route; get with a under center/pro style system where they don't ask him to read the entire field.

Reading the field ain’t the problem it’s his water pistol arm, and stale play calling