The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
KJ Jefferson at UCF now? :dwillhuh:

Had no idea that MF transferred. Surprised nobody else threw a bag at him.

Was just thinking about how many titles Les/LSU might have if they were in the transfer portal era because them MFs were always just a QB away.

Jordan Jefferson being a 3 year starter :scust:

Danny Etling :scust:

Brandon Harris :scust:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Idk who to put over him tbh :patrice: Again, I'm just thinking in my lifetime, which is pretty much post 2000s, but I wouldn't put Urban up over Dabo. Urban got punked by Saban, operated in what was a weaker SEC than what it ended up becoming after his time was done, was born on 3rd in terms of the programs he took over, and Clemson has gone to two more natties than Urban did (with one less title won).

The 2000s SEC and 2010s B10 were still wayyy deeper than the ACC, so maybe that's something that sways it back in Urban's favor, I dunno. Maybe the Utah success + the natties at the super programs are what does it for you. I think you can make the argument either way. If he could put up one more natty run though, I don't think it'd even be in question tbh

You can chill with that "born on 3rd" shyt given exactly what he did with schools like BG & Utah fr. And you can't discount that when making a case for him along with him being an innovative mind of the game whereas at times, its seemed like Dabo has just been along for the ride on sum Yaba Daba Do shyt of either a generational QB or BV on defense tbh.

But honestly, that wasn't even where I was going (right away at least) with it. I was even thinking to mfs like Osborne, Bear Bryant & even Bowden fr.

I get bro disrupted the demonic Saban era or else we all would really prob be miserable but it ain't like Urb ain't pull up in 14' & have niccas 2nd guessin' the "A" all of a sudden before they regrouped & rebuilt.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I mean if I’m being honest
I think Drake will adjust quicker because he used to doing more with less
But cw floor is higher

So
Cw
DM
JD
Dark horse JJ

But in the same breath dog these boys all got flaws i mean flaws

Damn

So you don't even think Big Penix even registers on the scale? And what about Nix?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Damn

So you don't even think Big Penix even registers on the scale? And what about Nix?

I think pennix is such an enigma, dude has it, and can pass but there was talk he had issues throwing deep in the elements but honestly he may be that nikka

Bo need to get a polo and start coaching

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

full

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps