The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Yea Jeremiah is as cant miss as they get, SPECIAL TALENT..

We were able to snatch the two five star type chicago kids on dline that osu wanted justin scott (think he was even committed to osu) and marquise lightfoot. And Marley Cook out the portal but Jeremiah was literally home grown talent.. that will always hurt

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I know it means nothing until they sign them documents but Fran building down there.

They gon run into the same situation Texas tech ran into, they spotted a lot of talent early but most of them didn’t stay committed, maybe they can catch some of the guys when they spin the block if the first place doesn’t work, but idk how that’s working for Texas Tech

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Ayo @smitty22 and @Trav … I know we may have our differences and all.. but I came across yalls podcast on Twitter.

Why wouldn’t yall promote this shyt. I mean I know yall got some egg on yalls face after this masterpiece.. but let us help yall grow. :mjgrin:

Don’t be too proud to ask for help. :myman:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Ayo @smitty22 and @Trav … I know we may have our differences and all.. but I came across yalls podcast on Twitter.

Why wouldn’t yall promote this shyt. I mean I know yall got some egg on yalls face after this masterpiece.. but let us help yall grow. :mjgrin:

Yalls podcast huh? Not a podcast of mines. Can’t Trust Me example 2754886 :martinBuck:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

I REALLY wish Mama Trust knew how to spit way back when
hrcgpdo.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
you gone hate November 30th :to:

Lemme take a stab at it..

Ya'll gonna pull another blue chip cat thats gonna be underdeveloped and not win shyt?

OR

We gonna poach another one of ya'll coaches, and coach him up too?

:jbhmm:
See this hoe babble on this beautiful Easter Sunday @Silkk . Jesus is watching and he see all who daps those scUM posts. :ufdup: