The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
How fitting that the biggest Jayden Haters are also the most anti-LSU poster on this board

Yeah, the ex-nfl players that are sports analysts don’t seem to have a clear consensus on who’s better. Jayden definitely impressing a lot of them.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bruh, go listen to Dominique Foxworth's pod from today. His guest says everything you’re saying and more

Was thinking the same thing

I look at nd and ucla

But for jd look at ole miss

Jd does a lot of things good, but nothing great per say but this shyt such a crap shoot nikka might fukk around and be him

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This guy said the Ole Miss game :dead:
The game where Jayden had 513 total yards and 5 TD

One of these day and I know it won’t be no time soon but one day y’all gon learn it’s better to not say anything at all when you have nothing to bring to the discussion

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This guy said the Ole Miss game :dead:
The game where Jayden had 513 total yards and 5 TD

One of these day and I know it won’t be no time soon but one day y’all gon learn it’s better to not say anything at all when you have nothing to bring to the discussion

One of these days you will actually @ people

But that aside i say that for how he played early on, and how the run game helped him, I’m the same nikka that said Bama was in trouble til Dallas pretty much head hunted jd see the difference between me and you ain’t no fear to @ people and i can admit when I’m wrong rather than move the goal post, you should try it

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Yeah, the ex-nfl players that are sports analysts don’t seem to have a clear consensus on who’s better. Jayden definitely impressing a lot of them.

Its a dumb video

Caleb didnt throw to two 1st rd WRs nor did he have a suspicious jump in production from season to season

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
One of these days you will actually @ people

But that aside i say that for how he played early on, and how the run game helped him, I’m the same nikka that said Bama was in trouble til Dallas pretty much head hunted jd see the difference between me and you ain’t no fear to @ people and i can admit when I’m wrong rather than move the goal post, you should try it
Why would I @ you when I know you gon read it, that was a crazy thing to say you didn’t even fact check before you hit reply :dead:

Its a dumb video

Caleb didnt throw to two 1st rd WRs nor did he have a suspicious jump in production from season to season
But Burrow did

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Looks like they showed Milroe throwing some incompletions and Simpson and Mack with some good throws lol. Can't wait for A-day to get a better look at Mack and to see if Milroe or Simpson has taken the next step.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

@904Lurker what are they saying down there in them Florida waters? He committing tomorrow? Hope he picks the good guys though :buckTroll:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Jayden data point wasn’t even a bad one, who gaf what happened 3 years ago anyways

You reaching

Them Arizona St years were mid and can't be discounted.

Not saying he a bum but in the context of that video it makes no sense to leave that out or who he was throwing to.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Them Arizona St years were mid and can't be discounted.

Not saying he a bum but in the context of that video it makes no sense to leave that out or who he was throwing to.
His last year at ASU he led the Pac 12 in completion, and wym it can’t be discounted ASU was a shyt show program do you not remember about the shyt they said was going on there

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
His last year at ASU he led the Pac 12 in completion, and wym it can’t be discounted ASU was a shyt show program do you not remember about the shyt they said was going on there

Its your guy so you're rationalizing but then don't get mad when people do the same for Caleb (who needs less rationalizing)