The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Ne tasks is a blue blood but it's been 20+ years since they've been relevant. LSU has surpassed them, potentially Oregon too.

Washington def a bigger brand than byu

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Briles re-signed to coach the Guelfi Firenze in the Italian Football League for the 2022 season. Briles led the team to a 6–2 regular season and three playoff wins (9–2 overall), while winning the 41st Italian Bowl championship game with a 21–17 upset over the Milano Seamen on July 2, 2022.

BDB :wow:

Silkk

Daps
The Great Heisman Race of 1997 :ehh:

Bout to check it out. There should be at least one 30 for 30 every single month with as much content is in ESPN's library :smh:

Silkk

Daps
Michigan's regular season finale in 97 was Nov 22nd

Not only did Peyton play the SEC title game, He still had Vandy a week later. So he played two games while Woodson was just at the crib chilling. :wtf: Man..........Thats crazy. Thats like the perfect recipe to screw a MF and give that shyt to Peyton. Can't believe that didn't happen.

Silkk

Daps
Over 100 MFs left him off the ballot completely........:patrice: That shyt stinks

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This is what the Heisman race should be like every year, Unlike that nasty BS from this past season. Still don't know how Penix didn't win that shyt.

Allegedly because he had some games he disappeared in, he had some games, that didn’t fill up the stat sheet, but he was top’s especially in games that mattered, the heisman winners baffle me from year to year, i think last year Blake should have won it, I’m not mad Caleb got it, but essentially Blake had a good hold of it gets hurt at Illinois and boom it’s gone. Suh should have won it, Larry Fitz should have won it, if I’m being honest the year Charles won it, champ was putting up numbers, Peyton got snubbed because the big ten had more shine at the time and we had that hell of a game against osu

Michigan's regular season finale in 97 was Nov 22nd

Not only did Peyton play the SEC title game, He still had Vandy a week later. So he played two games while Woodson was just at the crib chilling. :wtf: Man..........Thats crazy. Thats like the perfect recipe to screw a MF and give that shyt to Peyton. Can't believe that didn't happen.

Got lucky

Hurts Georgia two fold. Good shyt

I feel like it’s a job you should win at but it’s really hard to win at and get talent

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Peyton Manning
Deshaun Watson
Colt McCoy
Vince Young
Darren McFadden
Trevor Lawrence
Saquon Barkley
Adrian Peterson
etc.

don't have a Heisman but Jayden Daniels does for playing Grambling & Southern :dead:
there’s always going to be haters that the natural way of the universe but man you got it bad :dead: