The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He literally had a game where he went off in the final 5 minutes that finished top 10 it’s not LSU fault they made it a 11:00 am game

I don’t remember that, I’m not saying he didn’t, what game was that ?

Michael Penix is falling on draft boards while Jayden is a projected top 3 pick, Jayden is simply the better QB and was the best player in the country this season

Where you get drafted has no bearing on your accomplishments, pennix had two acl blow outs so they gon chatter, the crazy part it could be smoke so the team that wants him doesn’t have to swap picks to get him

Hope they beat that mf with a bowl of pasta :camby:

Ayyyyoooo :dead:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don’t remember that, I’m not saying he didn’t, what game was that ?

Where you get drafted has no bearing on your accomplishments, pennix had two acl blow outs so they gon chatter, the crazy part it could be smoke so the team that wants him doesn’t have to swap picks to get him

Ayyyyoooo :dead:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Stats are there, i can’t deny that 4 hunnit plus total yards, but no one was saying mizzou was some defensive juggernaut, that’s who you all are supposed to beat, needing late game heroics says more about y’all defense, than Daniel’s ability, I’m sure it’s some nerd out there that put this game in perspective, but bottom line, sneaking a win out on mizzou is a low bar

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Stats are there, i can’t deny that 4 hunnit plus total yards, but no one was saying mizzou was some defensive juggernaut, that’s who you all are supposed to beat, needing late game heroics says more about y’all defense, than Daniel’s ability, I’m sure it’s some nerd out there that put this game in perspective, but bottom line, sneaking a win out on mizzou is a low bar
Mizzou's defense is legit tho.

They held might might O block to 3 points in the Cotton Bowl :troll: