The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bum ass :samDucktales: Claiming main event when their kickoffs was at 11:35 pm est time :brutusDahell: . You need to live by my grandmomma famous saying. “ don’t throw stones from a glass house when the basement is flooded” r i p grandma :sadBuck:
Stupidity Leak

tumblr_npbwr1vARB1qdm9llo2_400.gif

Somebody need to educate you on time zones after you get done making the mcgriddles :scust:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We back!

That’s how it works on here right?Little daily stupid ass wins to slapbox over.Ima jump in a bumper car too and bump into everybody.Boop boop,puters putin!

Off season champs, where everyone you get is a splash hire/enrollment and everyone you lose, is holding you back, you bullshyttin to be funny, but I’m literally watching it happen in here, crazy thing til toe actually meets leather in august… and really October if we being honest none of this matters or we even begin to understand what this means

Stupidity Leak

tumblr_npbwr1vARB1qdm9llo2_400.gif

Somebody need to educate you on time zones after you get done making the mcgriddles :scust:

Your first mistake was thinking they’d let @smitty22 near the grill, took him 5 years just to be a fry a cook, :mjlol: grill status my ass

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Off season champs, where everyone you get is a splash hire/enrollment and everyone you lose, is holding you back, you bullshyttin to be funny, but I’m literally watching it happen in here, crazy thing til toe actually meets leather in august… and really October if we being honest none of this matters or we even begin to understand what this means

Your first mistake was thinking they’d let @smitty22 near the grill, took him 5 years just to be a fry a cook, :mjlol: grill status my ass
Could still be mopping floors like that dodo @Regular_P. I’m winning :brutus:

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Had to mute this clown ass page after seeing this list

2017 Miami? :mjlol:

2013 Auburn...over Bo's team or Cam's team? :what:

2023 Colorado :dead:

I dare someone to name a player from that BCS KU team