The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’d be surprised if anyone doesn’t

It’s always one or two

It’s not facts your agenda has been debunked already he had one of the greatest individual season of all time you just going on your agenda tour

I don’t think anyone can deny his numbers, but if you put a gun to most folk head especially in this thread and say “tell me some great JD moments” or what was his heisman moment, it will be a long pause, yeah he put up numbers but it wasn’t of anything significant,i do think he was bout to cause nick a heart attack til Dallas did his signature game ending tackle, it’s like when crouch won it, the only highlight that sticks out was the pass he caught, on the HB pass, shyt was underwhelming but he got his

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It’s always one or two

I don’t think anyone can deny his numbers, but if you put a gun to most folk head especially in this thread and say “tell me some great JD moments” or what was his heisman moment, it will be a long pause, yeah he put up numbers but it wasn’t of anything significant,i do think he was bout to cause nick a heart attack til Dallas did his signature game ending tackle, it’s like when crouch won it, the only highlight that sticks out was the pass he caught, on the HB pass, shyt was underwhelming but he got his
He literally had a game where he went off in the final 5 minutes that finished top 10 it’s not LSU fault they made it a 11:00 am game

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Michael Penix is falling on draft boards while Jayden is a projected top 3 pick, Jayden is simply the better QB and was the best player in the country this season

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
One thing I didn’t keep in mind is that in this generation where even the smallest name wants to be able to flex on social media and shyt, they’ll prob take the future clout of being in a NCAA game for the rest of time over opting out over a relatively small $600.

Imagine being some dude as a starting RB for UAB, and you get to be the center point of YouTube videos, IG stories, etc. a 18-22 year old nowadays is taking that shyt in a heartbeat

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Briles re-signed to coach the Guelfi Firenze in the Italian Football League for the 2022 season. Briles led the team to a 6–2 regular season and three playoff wins (9–2 overall), while winning the 41st Italian Bowl championship game with a 21–17 upset over the Milano Seamen on July 2, 2022.

BDB :wow:
Hope they beat that mf with a bowl of pasta :camby:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
B3810313-EEAD-42-F2-A2-FC-CE4-CE1444-B08.jpg

Coli logic “he didn’t win the way I want him to win :sadbron:

I didn’t care for Caleb heisman run you don’t see me bringing up it up every other week

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kinda tribal battles going on in here today?Y’all at woah?Pupupupu put em up,put em up.
Eastside hoe eastside hoe eastside hoe
Westside bytch westside bytch westside bytch