Only president we acknowledge is Obama :umadOh:

th
“Only president we can acknowledge” :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Since it’s presidents day here’s another video for you my brother. I come in peace today.

black-man-trump.gif

Looks like a pic of you Ohio Republican Smitty

They were saying the same thing in the NFL this past season as well.

It took a minute in both the pros and the CFB, but like alluded to, some of these defensive wizards are finally starting to see all the work in the lab they put in over the years trying to stop all of the spread, read options and motions payoff. You want to motion on offense? Cool, mfs is gonna motion on defense now too. Hit ya young QBs with some disguised coverages and shifting fronts so he don't know wtf he looking at.

You wanna motion ya back out into an empty set and try to get him to take advantage of one of our LBs? Cool, we'll front like we finna double cuh wit a cpl pipe hittin' LB niccas, fake like we sending blitz from da left so u slide ya protection, & send one of dem LBs from out of a cannon before u can even blink. And then the next play, we gonna fake the blitz this time and actually send the double so u goofy ass start seeing ghosts. Not to mention, mfs is just way more disciplined now at reading shyt from all this years of tape now. Like they say, shyt is cyclical.

Not to slide Michigan in this, but we had a hellacious front 7 but then mixing up coverages to what the offense comes in with, there’s a panic when as soon as you think you recognize the coverage, lock on to who your target is, and soon as you say hike it’s literally not there, and the clock in your head is blaring because the heat is coming

It’s a panic when you say hike and you see a wall of black and gold defenders and having to read the puzzle in 2.5 seconds because they don’t just find grass and sit, they find a man and cover and pass off, and don’t fall for eye candy

It’s a panic when you got hella mf at the los including y’all Leo who’s job is to disrupt blocking schemes and it’s bout a 100 dbs back there

We see even in the nfl, mf come out in cover 3 but then boom the left side is quarters and the right is cover 2, then the following down its cover 0 and you have 1 second to diagnose and hit the hot read… if it’s not covered too

And the national champion was the team that said fukk all that fancy shyt, we’ll run it down your face try and stop it. I’m interested to see who follows that mold in the future. Probably Matt Rhule and James Franklin…maybe texas

Matt yes, the rest nah

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Who's the most surprising entry on this list?

Some might say Oregon, but they need to remember that Oregon's rise to top tier started in the 2000s, and at that time USC was owning CFB, then the SEC started their best reign.

For me it might be WVA or Purdue, I figured they might have one from baaaack in the 30s/40s or some ish.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Some might say Oregon, but they need to remember that Oregon's rise to top tier started in the 2000s, and at that time USC was owning CFB, then the SEC started their best reign.

For me it might be WVA or Purdue, I figured they might have one from baaaack in the 30s/40s or some ish.

Oregon aside, If we’re talking about teams just claiming titles like Notre Dame does then i’d probably say Wisconsin is surprising to see.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Honestly...RUTGERS. they fukkin started college football damn near and spread the game across the east coast. They should at least have some PAPER championships from the early 1900s.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You would think Indiana or Duke would have 1 or 2 old Minnesota pre WW2 type titles.Also growing up I always thought NC ST had a great football tradition for some reason but none of the Carolinas have made it over the hump except Clemson.

Last edited: