The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Man I really hope they get cfb2025 game right.. This the type of shyt Im tryna run :wow:

Remind me of some of the stuff Lashlee used to do with D'eriq King.. Glad to see King say fukk chasing the dream of playing at 5'8 and go straight to coaching and cash in on that connect ASAP.. Already a QB coach and next stop should be OC where he getting a good payday..

Yep sometimes you gotta know when to fold up shop and move forward

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

@HabitualChiller watch this and tell me the kid doesn't have the tools to be great. Some of these throw will wow you. But there's only so much you can do when a play caller calls the games a different way. :yeshrug:

Ain’t nothing to convince, the kids way better than folks give credit, but he’s def a project and needs a good situation where he ain’t the man or leaned on early

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ain’t nothing to convince, the kids way better than folks give credit, but he’s def a project and needs a good situation where he ain’t the man or leaned on early
Minnesota (Sit behind Cousins for a year)
Las Vegas (Sit behind Jimmy G/Aidan O'Connel for a year)
Denver (I think Payton brings in a Brissett for a yr, and JJ can sit behind them)
Tampa Bay (If Baker's gonna try to break the bank.. they can sign him to a 1 yr deal, or bring in a vet and JJ can sit a yr here too)

I think he goes to one of these places.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So instead of getting some breakfast at the Trolly Stop you on here trolling me on the lawds day of all days. :martinBuck:
Dont pay him no mind.

We gonna show all these nikkas next season :obama:
jim-harbaugh-chargers.gif

@Trav :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
But he is :umad:
I will say any MSU fan that's overly hyping these victories is an idiot, the same as anyone hyping beating our lousy football team on y'all side should be focused on bigger things.

I hated y'all being title contenders in hoops, but it made all our match ups fire af. The MSU vs. OSU games in the Thad Matta era used to be epic too

EDIT:
Matter of fact, I agee w/ Hunter, didn't realize that Jordan Hall was taking shots. Football team shouldn't be talking any shyt until they beat y'all

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
"What great NFL QB didn’t throw the ball a lot in college cuz of his teams personnel?" was his post.

So remove Baker from my list and my post still stands. Those other QB's weren't throwing the ball all over the field. Russ averaged 22.7 passes per game and I'm sure if I look up Lamar, he threw it even less.

How is the "Harbaugh limited his play" argument not valid? What QB has ever thrown for Godly numbers playing for Harbaugh?

So he hasn't shown the ability to protect the ball?

Has he not shown to have a damn good arm?

Has he not shown accuracy?

Has he not shown athleticism?

Has he not shown the ability to lead a team to wins?

Tell me.. to you.. what hasn't he shown yet? (Other than casual takes that he doesn't put up video game numbers)

As long as they're patient with Lincoln.. there's no reason he cant build that program however the hell he pleases. With Cali kids all over, wanting to play there.

I'm glad somebody witnessed it. I know I didn't :heh:

I can take losing.. I just cant take incompetence. And off the wall coaching. It's a shyt show.

And may God have mercy on your soul for even claiming that victory :scust:
Andrew Luck. On a MUCH LESS talented team, might I add. Idk why I even mentioned him because we all know that JJ ain't anywhere near that:heh:.

Bruh, he hasn't shown shyt to be as hyped as he [reportedly] is:dead:. Leading a loaded team in a largely inept conference to an undefeated season isn't anything to slurp up (like how you're doing).

JJ with the best Michigan team in decades barely beat the worst Alabama team in the Saban era, and he wasn't even a top 5 player on his team.

He's the college version of Brock Purdy, but even Brock Purdy did more for San Fran than he did for Michigan.

Not turning the ball over, hitting the passes you should hit to an open receiver, and keeping the drive alive by using your legs isn't 'first round pick' worthy. By definition, he's a game manager. Nothing too crazy, and the stats reflect that.

nikkas really in here acting like Jim is holding him back:mjlol:. If that's the case, then what the fukk happened with TCU a couple seasons ago:mjlol:? Jim opens up the playbook and gives him 34 pass attempts...and he then proceeds to go 20-34 with 2 TDs and 2 picks...against the 91st ranked defense:skip:

JJ isn't that guy, you can put your Michigan hat on all you want, but he's not that dude.

Last edited: