@Silkk @Trojan 24

Somebody slapped some sense in him

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Alright, what you're saying is waaay too egregious:

Jimmy G, Mac Jones and Baker are not great NFL quarterbacks. Did you even read what he typed?

Secondly, ALL of those guys looked better than JJ ever did in college.

Lastly, Russ and Lamar were one-man shows and still were studs. They definitely did throw quite a bit.

The 'Harbaugh limited his play' argument is fukking asinine. A nikka like Herbert that ACTUALLY was limited by his college team's play style was still way better than JJ was in college.
"What great NFL QB didn’t throw the ball a lot in college cuz of his teams personnel?" was his post.

So remove Baker from my list and my post still stands. Those other QB's weren't throwing the ball all over the field. Russ averaged 22.7 passes per game and I'm sure if I look up Lamar, he threw it even less.

How is the "Harbaugh limited his play" argument not valid? What QB has ever thrown for Godly numbers playing for Harbaugh?
He hasn't shown shyt to be looked at as a top QB on film.
So he hasn't shown the ability to protect the ball?

Has he not shown to have a damn good arm?

Has he not shown accuracy?

Has he not shown athleticism?

Has he not shown the ability to lead a team to wins?

Tell me.. to you.. what hasn't he shown yet? (Other than casual takes that he doesn't put up video game numbers)

As long as they're patient with Lincoln.. there's no reason he cant build that program however the hell he pleases. With Cali kids all over, wanting to play there.
Glad he got to witness the season sweep last night
I'm glad somebody witnessed it. I know I didn't :heh:

I can take losing.. I just cant take incompetence. And off the wall coaching. It's a shyt show.

And may God have mercy on your soul for even claiming that victory :scust:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
As long as they're patient with Lincoln.. there's no reason he cant build that program however the hell he pleases. With Cali kids all over, wanting to play there.

I'm glad somebody witnessed it. I know I didn't :heh:

I can take losing.. I just cant take incompetence. And off the wall coaching. It's a shyt show.

And may God have mercy on your soul for even claiming that victory :scust:

I don’t wanna hear nothin about y'all beating a 4 win, coach less team in football ever again

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

The mullet was in his bag :banderas:

@Trav

Man I really hope they get cfb2025 game right.. This the type of shyt Im tryna run :wow:

Remind me of some of the stuff Lashlee used to do with D'eriq King.. Glad to see King say fukk chasing the dream of playing at 5'8 and go straight to coaching and cash in on that connect ASAP.. Already a QB coach and next stop should be OC where he getting a good payday..