The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think you put JJ on that LSU squad, and the numbers are similar. Roman Wilson was his #1 this year and dude woulda been scout team on that LSU squad. Think about that for a second.

JJ isn't as bad as I joke but you absolutely buggin' lol. How can you even say this when Roman Wilson's stock is on the rise allegedly after his senior bowl outing. Maybe him and the other WRs were the ones being underutilized. It's more likely Joe woulda had Wilson looking like Diet Chase than JJ would've been able to maintain status quo wit Chase & Jefferson, etc., imo.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So you switch McCarthy and Burrow on that 2019 squad you think he puts up 60 TD on a schedule that had 7 top 10 teams that is a crazy thing to say
You talkin like Burrow’s a gawd or some shyt. Lol. He had an average season and a beast season at LSU. You remember what he around him tho? JJ’s had nothing close to that at UM. We were built different that that team.
JJ isn't as bad as I joke but you absolutely buggin' lol. How can you even say this when Roman Wilson's stock is on the rise allegedly after his senior bowl outing. Maybe him and the other WRs were the ones being underutilized. It's more likely Joe woulda had Wilson looking like Diet Chase than JJ would've been able to maintain status quo wit Chase & Jefferson, etc., imo.
Roman’s good. I’m not shyttin on him at all. Do you need to go back and look at what LSU was rockin on offense that year? :usure:

And it’s kinda hard to complain with our offensive philosophy when we’re back to back to back Big Ten champs. As well as national champs. I’m not throwing shade.. I’m just sayin that you go with what works for you. And smash mouth football turned out to be the right call. OSU wouldn’t be able to run what we ran, and been successful.. just like we wouldn’t have able to air it out like yall did, and had the same level of success.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You talkin like Burrow’s a gawd or some shyt. Lol. He had an average season and a beast season at LSU. You remember what he around him tho? JJ’s had nothing close to that at UM. We were built different that that team.

Roman’s good. I’m not shyttin on him at all. Do you need to go back and look at what LSU was rockin on offense that year? :usure:

And it’s kinda hard to complain with our offensive philosophy when we’re back to back to back Big Ten champs. As well as national champs. I’m not throwing shade.. I’m just sayin that you go with what works for you. And smash mouth football turned out to be the right call. OSU wouldn’t be able to run what we ran, and been successful.. just like we wouldn’t have able to air it out like yall did, and had the same level of success.
Burrow 1st season here was his first year as a starter and he in his last 4 games finished with 10TD and 2 int and and beat UCF 25 game win streak his break out was only a surprised to people who didn’t pay attention.

We’ll revisit this when he plays in the pros don’t get in your feelings when you are proven wrong and don’t go blaming the team he gets drafted to

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Burrow 1st season here was his first year as a starter and he in his last 4 games finished with 10TD and 2 int and and beat UCF 25 game win streak his break out was only a surprised to people who didn’t pay attention.

We’ll revisit this when he plays in the pros don’t get in your feelings when you are proven wrong and don’t go blaming the team he gets drafted to
YOU telling ANYBODY else to not get in their feelings is fukkin poetic :heh:

But ok then.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Underutilized but won a natty. I'd like to think they were utilized correctly lmao

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You don’t deserve to win a super bowl if you can’t beat out Mr irrelevant :BrutusMane:
I watched Youngstown Boys for the first time a few days ago.

Never did before because who wants to watch a doc about Youngstown :scust:

Any way though, The biggest takeway I had is….

How is Maurice Clarett not still in jail? :what:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Record wiped clean :oHumad:
:usure:

Maurice Clarett speaks about being caught with guns, a bulletproof vest and alcohol following a police chase while he was on probation. Maurice admitted that he was going to kill the witnesses that he felt snitched on him in his robbery case, adding that "hurt people hurt people.":picard:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Maurice Clarett speaks about being caught with guns, a bulletproof vest and alcohol following a police chase while he was on probation. Maurice admitted that he was going to kill the witnesses that he felt snitched on him in his robbery case, adding that "hurt people hurt people.":picard:

The good book says “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.........and always trust a Buckeye” right here in Luke 6:37
full

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

oj-simpson-confused.gif