The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Like Georgia went 12-2 in 2019 and literally nobody even remembers it because we had LSU, Clemson, OSU, OU, BAMA all being great

Florida finished 11-2. Alabama 11-2

IDK how anybody can say that 2019 LSU isn't the GOAT team

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Les Miles should've been fired long before when he was :mjlol:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Random af:

Florida should NEVER be as trash as they've been recently

Coach O really got a Natty at LSU and is a legend in Louisiana forever, Even after he's gone :wow:

I wish I could relive 2019 over again. Horrible season for my Trojans :francis: but an excellent season top to bottom with elite teams.
Im really enjoying UF as is:mjgrin:lord willin will finally make another voyage to canesville since Idk what year gator growl to open season. Mario dumb ass might find a way to lose that one anyway :aicmon: Ima need to figure out how to do that game then Eagles in Brazil that friday after :blessed:

Coach O really is a LEGEND. He really produced one of the goat championship teams ever to me.

Still cant believe I turned down bama-lsu tix that year.. :snoop:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Im really enjoying UF as is:mjgrin:lord willin will finally make another voyage to canesville since Idk what year gator growl to open season. Mario dumb ass might find a way to lose that one anyway :aicmon: Ima need to figure out how to do that game then Eagles in Brazil that friday after :blessed:

Coach O really is a LEGEND. He really produced one of the goat championship teams ever to me.

Still cant believe I turned down bama-lsu tix that year.. :snoop:
I turned down LSU-Bama last year lol that regret haunts you lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It’s one thing to have e-beef :dame:

But it’s another thing to go that low. You need to learn where to draw the line. :hmm:

Rumor has it is that before you completed your sign-up for TheColi on that gloomy day on May 1, 2012, you actually had another name chosen before you switched it to one of irony with your "trust" moniker. Legend goes, you were actually gonna be known as @Tyson Me
full

tyson-sweet-ginger-boneless-chicken-bites-35-lbs-600x600.jpg

They said you used to be up at Kroger in the boneless wing section like:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's SB Sunday, nicca.

Get yo ass on that grill and start prepping them wings so Mrs Doc ain't gotta deal wit that boneless shyt u tried to feed her last time.

Wow my nikka, it’s Sundays and here i am out with momma drop top with her church crown on and you come at the king (hands on hips Spike Lee) :gucci: