Orlando

trying-not-to-laugh-cracking-up.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

I hate these bullshyt ass twitter accounts. The Coli told me Honda McCord was trash and that Howard is a million times better.

:gucci:

Bucks dont lie ..

Nobody to watch the Bowl wit' so u u puttin ya Buckeye algorithm to work again cuz @DropTopDoc didn't invite u ova for Publix wings & Sloppy Joe Dip & ya mom said she tired of lookin' at ya face this weekend so u had to stay home alone
full

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nobody to watch the Bowl wit' so u u puttin ya Buckeye algorithm to work again cuz @DropTopDoc didn't invite u ova for Publix wings & Sloppy Joe Dip & ya mom said she tired of lookin' at ya face this weekend so u had to stay home alone
full
He down bad :BrutusScust:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
full

Whoa ain’t no sloppy Joe dip

And the guy @Trust Me ceo of trust us records is always invited to share wings with his boy Doc James

And he was speaking the truth

Good question, maybe Kirby, but it be more like they a mercenary for a year, rather than learn a top down ceo position

Look at this, hugging the same duck that put they webbed foot up your ass, you got Stockholm syndrome or something :why:

Place holder

Probably you know how that goes, hopefully not

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Whoa ain’t no sloppy Joe dip

And the guy @Trust Me ceo of trust us records is always invited to share wings with his boy Doc James

Look at this, hugging the same duck that put they webbed foot up your ass, you got Stockholm syndrome or something :why:
What :brutusDahell: ? Add drunk to malpractice chiropractor :BrutusScust: