The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Michigan brehs it ain’t safe in Ace Duece? :lupe: :MJsnicker:

Breh you ain't know?
full
They really call us Ann Robber. We'll clap at you like we lookin for the pass for no reason. We stay active :ehh: I'm glad to see my little hitters getting famous now. We call it Ann Glockbor low key. They call me Ed motherfukkin g cause I'm a g who'll fukk ya moms in and leave her to my lil hoppers in Arrowwood, Stoney Brooke, North Maple, South Maple, Orchard Grove...even super gutta areas like Stone Bridge Estates, Burns Park, Baron Hills, it don't matter, I got hitters ready to crash out in all of em And those are all super gangsta, trust me, no need to Google them all. :whoa:

Ann Chopper is the real home of the killas nationwide, the big house is lined with our opps :demonic:
And yes check in, next time you visit 100Band Arbor :birdman:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Breh you ain't know?
full
They really call us Ann Robber. We'll clap at you like we lookin for the pass for no reason. We stay active :ehh: I'm glad to see my little hitters getting famous now. We call it Ann Glockbor low key. They call me Ed motherfukkin g cause I'm a g who'll fukk ya moms in and leave her to my lil hoppers in Arrowwood, Stoney Brooke, North Maple, South Maple, Orchard Grove...even super gutta areas like Stone Bridge Estates, Burns Park, Baron Hills, it don't matter, I got hitters ready to crash out in all of em And those are all super gangsta, trust me, no need to Google them all. :whoa:

Ann Chopper is the real home of the killas nationwide, the big house is lined with our opps :demonic:

stare.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I been mr Rogers but we don't play games in Sig Arbor. Don't let me head to Kerry Town and rally my hitters, we'll side on the opps in the name of AA-47

4f1c2771a5d424c6acda4dbad3167d91.gif

SB parties ain't til tomorrow a full 30+ hours from now and you already pre gaming like this??
full

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you ain't know?
full

The game ain’t in ace duece next year it’s in Columbus next so you better make sure you check in with big @smitty22 before going to the game :MJsnicker:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely ain’t easy coaching no more in CFB, hell you probably gotta do more recruiting than coaching cause not only do you gotta recruit high school kids, you gotta recruit other college kids, and you gotta recruit your own kids on the roster to stay, not to mention you gotta recruit boosters and car dealerships to open up the checkbook.

A lotta coaches hate it but once that deposit hits they be alright.

I’m hoping this era will open up more opportunities for black coaches.