The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The game ain’t in ace duece next year it’s in Columbus next so you better make sure you check in with big @smitty22 before going to the game :MJsnicker:
You think AA-47's reach stops with Washtenaw County? We renamed it Killumbus because we done buried so many of them already.

Smitty gotta check in with Ed TRIPLE OG before he lands or else he'll be greeted by them same hitters from the North side of a² you see in the video.

Check the sco
r1098026_1296x729_16-9.jpg

We run ohio

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You think AA-47's reach stops with Washtenaw County? We renamed it Killumbus because we done buried so many of them already.

Smitty gotta check in with Ed TRIPLE OG before he lands or else he'll be greeted by them same hitters from the North side of a² you see in the video.

Check the sco
r1098026_1296x729_16-9.jpg

We run ohio
aa my city @Sauce Dab :brutusDahell:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @DropTopDoc Yall making nikkas check in when they touch down in ace duece? :lupe:

Only in Chicago,

You touch the south side and we on your hat

The game ain’t in ace duece next year it’s in Columbus next so you better make sure you check in with big @smitty22 before going to the game :MJsnicker:

Imagine checking in with the guy mopping the bathroom at the gas station up the street from the toilet bowl i mean horseshoe

Arizona is a stepping stone type of school while UCLA is a bigger brand and one of the flagship schools on the westcoast.

They one in the same, no one goes to ucla saying they’ve hit the big league

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
An addition to the coaching hot board is Tommy Reese, the former Alabama offensive coordinator from last season who has taken a job coaching the tight ends with the Cleveland Browns. Rees is the son of former UCLA recruiting director Bill Rees, and the 31-year-old brother of former UCLA player Danny Rees.

Here is probably the biggest eye-opener you’ll hear today: very reliable sources have indicated that Rees was offered the Ohio State offensive coordinator position before Chip Kelly and turned it down.

Let that sink in.

And put that in perspective.

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Random af:

Florida should NEVER be as trash as they've been recently

Coach O really got a Natty at LSU and is a legend in Louisiana forever, Even after he's gone :wow:

I wish I could relive 2019 over again. Horrible season for my Trojans :francis: but an excellent season top to bottom with elite teams.