The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was watching cbs sports this morning and it was talking about signing day
They mentioned how bad UCLA class is
They are like 86th with no 5 or 4 stars
They have like I think 8 people signed

And cbs was like they knew they were going to big ten and decided to have a historically bad class
Chip don’t give a fukk about ucla and I don’t blame him knowing he was one game away from getting fired.

Now he’s actively trying to dip on they asses clear as day. If I was the AD i’d fire his ass and get a coach that wants to be there.

fukk them clowns though :manny:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Remember this game FOREVER.. Think we got out of practice and was like lets go to the OB, it was a thursday nite game, we piled into whoever bucket, slide down to lil havana and seen someone scalping tixs right over the bridge for like $10 each, We in the lower bowl endzone, Miami #3 in nation but UL got us on upset alert.. We already on our downward slide but still got elite NFL talent everywhere.. UL jump all over us, I think we down 24-7 at a point.. Devin put the team on his back, Randy Shannon shyt man 2 scheme getting picked apart by fake italian petrino bros. and brohm.. He had a kick return he housed called back.. But 2nd half he was elite, and it was crazy we finally got a stop and they kicked it down the middle of field straight to him.. Antrel Rolle sprung with key block and he housed right to corner we was sittin :blessed:

We shoulda lost that game, but Hester wouldnt let us.. :wow: Another Gold Jacket for the U..

Mike Tirico on the call

Just seen a young probably freshman Calais Campbell in highlights, this fool still collecting checks in NFL on some lebron shyt, man $alute!!!!!

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
BREHHHHHHHHSSSSSSS.. Hester was a Phenom LEGEND outta Riviera Beach!! Name rung bells forreal. Barely anybody had internet but dude legend status made it EVERYWHERE.. Dude was on magazine covers and everything, 5 star talent with recruiting battle to boot. The story is kinda known but his grades got flagged by hating ass Chuck Amato at fsu. So he had to sit out, The next year he is cleared and before the season he say first time he touch the ball he housing it and taking his helmet off (he kinda lied because we played @ Latech and he was tripped up)..

Anyway next week we playing UF, BIIIIIIIG Rivalry game, we havent played in YEARSSSSS in OB because they stay ducking us.. Anyway Our returners to open game is Devin Hester and Sean Taylor:mjcry:, THE OB IS PACKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD even before kickoff (You gotta understand late arriving miami fans, we show up late for EVERYTHING, FINALS and ALL). Sean Taylor blow up some slimey gator and That Boy house opening kick and take his helmet off, fukk your flag!! Gators dumb ass say we gonna avoid him and then kick to Sean and he almost house it next time!!

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Ima take you back forreal, I dont care if this shyt in black n white.. This when allstar games used to mean something!! Them Georgia/florida and Califlorida Allstar games used to be legendary before all american took over.. Dont matter the competition, Hester was gonna HOUSE some shyt!

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Back when the neighborhood heros didnt all play for the same private school or get recruited to one school.. Ballas would play for some obscure school and carry them, Gore/Vilma played for Coral Gables high, Andre Johnson for Miami high, Antrel Rolle for south dade, Sean Taylor at gulliver all them boys would probably be at columbus nowadays or something..

Riviera Beach aint even down this way but I remember Hester being on magazine covers and he was doing shyt before spread took off like 900+ rushing, 900+ receiving, multiple picks and returning kicks to house.. 5 star in every publication.. You know how much of a beast you need to ring bells back in those days?! Dudes didnt even know the other ballers across town!

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Without picking your own school...

The U is fukking dope, prolly that or the longhorn

Georgia G is dope...but they straight swiped that from an already iconic NFL franchise so can't be them.

I think OSU O with the Buckeye leaf is cleaner than the busier standard logo

OU's is blah, never appealed to me

FSU's is cool but a little busy