819px-Asterisk.svg.png

:sas2:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Aka ‘I’d rather him sit this year out, because after TSUN beats our brakes off again, IN the shoe.. we’re gonna come callin.’

You ain’t slick :mjlol:

My guy, I'm a Titans fan & not upset in the slightest at him leaving. That should tell you all you need to know lol. He's ruining his own value but if that's what he chooses to do, more power to him. I personally would not like to have to watch his offenses again 12-16 times a yr no matter how good of an overall coach he is. And y'all ain't beating nobody's brakes with the ghost(s) of xmas eve on ya coaching staff :lolbron:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

No hate, but Hutch had a hot streak in one year, idk if that's good enough for third best in the history of the sport...he didn't even clear the major defensive awards that year, buddy from Bama did.

Manti Teo top 5?! :what: :mjlol:

Man Dan Morgan was first Defensive player to sweep all the awards, most decorated defensive player at time.. He better than Manti every dam day of week..

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
man if you don't stop i'ma send my hitters from Arrowood and Stoneybrook at you

dont fukk with the deuce :birdman:

I can smell the uncouth stench thru the screen. I see scum doesn't just extend its mentality to just the university alone. Do them lil rascals favor & tell them to invest in crypto or get into tech
full