The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I can smell the uncouth stench thru the screen. I see scum doesn't just extend its mentality to just the university alone. Do them lil rascals favor & tell them to invest in crypto or get into tech
full
Just know I'm still a factor on the mean streets of a² :demonic:

We make Gotham look like Smallville :birdman:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Fickell best friend :leon:

Getting the band back together

Like, unless he really loves the game THAT fukkin much, feel like he has more to gain just by chillin' & doing some analyst shyt for a yr. This ain't a "I need to rehab my image" Saban/HC pipeline kind of plan. Like u said tho, might just be a favor for a friend if he does it.

Man coaches wired different, where the avg mf would kick they feet up and chill for a year or two, to them coordinating is a vacation, he gets to talk shop, keep his mind game ready, and he gets a check to pay off his lake house,

you seen rhule walked away with damn near 60 m’s long as he attempted to offset some of the money, nikka took over a struggling Nebraska, like that shyt gotta be a triple decker stress sandwich and you in fukkin Nebraska

I see you left that

819px-Asterisk.svg.png

:sas2:

5 point star… ayyy we don’t do that over here, we a 6 poppa and 5 droppa on the Boss word to Larry

Damn, locked up the state

As they typically do

Who makes their first appearance in the 12 team 'offs?

Probably ole miss and psu, Utah for razzle dazzle, if they don’t get hit by the injury bug like last year sheesh

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just know I'm still a factor on the mean streets of a² :demonic:

We make Gotham look like Smallville :birdman:

Could've fooled me
full

When i was a kid there was a rumor that “there were snipers in Arrowood” :mjlol:

Arrowood, Stoneybrook, South Maple always try to be grimier than they were. You have “get your car broken into” risk but nobody is getting shot unless shyt really got wild suddenly which it DIDN’T lol.

Sounds like ya streets is more "Secret World of Alex Mack"
full

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man coaches wired different, where the avg mf would kick they feet up and chill for a year or two, to them coordinating is a vacation, he gets to talk shop, keep his mind game ready, and he gets a check to pay off his lake house,

you seen rhule walked away with damn near 60 m’s long as he attempted to offset some of the money, nikka took over a struggling Nebraska, like that shyt gotta be a triple decker stress sandwich and you in fukkin Nebraska

5 point star… ayyy we don’t do that over here, we a 6 poppa and 5 droppa on the Boss word to Larry

Ay plehboi, only 6 poppa & whatever yall doing is on Grapeseed Main Street up in GTA San Andreas, knocc it off
full

And if it's just an advisory role, then cool. But the way I look at it, your value can only go *down* from here while if you were absent, people would continue to romanticize his time in Tenn-a-key and create their own mythology about what could be. But if Wisky come out and their D looking like the same spicy cheese bread that I had at Stella's while I was down there in Verona last year, well then, you'll be lumped in there somehow, and some of that shine gon' come off.

Rhule still left to be a HC at the end of the day, not a coordinator. It's only thing to do it the Hafley way, HC in college to coordinator in the league where he's never got a shot. Once you graduate to HC in the big boy league tho, you rarely see a mf go backwards and recover.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Well here’s the answer

Although…. nikka you was at bc

Wasn’t nobody trying to poach your kids like that

And what budget, them priests and sisters ain’t got no money on the books for players :usure:

This man was about a couple of solar eclipse visits away from being shown the door. I'ma need somebody else besides him to be stamping this kind of ish. It's def wild, wild west right now for sure but it was the same when it was under the table, cars, and give my pops a job, etc. Just out in the open now. Regulation will continue to improve.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was watching cbs sports this morning and it was talking about signing day
They mentioned how bad UCLA class is
They are like 86th with no 5 or 4 stars
They have like I think 8 people signed

And cbs was like they knew they were going to big ten and decided to have a historically bad class