The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Already well wishing him away :russ:
Picking up the scraps with whatever 2nd choice you find after shytty Bill O Brien and Will "can't read defenses" Howard :whoo:

That 1st 'Don Martindale overexposed blitz/pressure' post gon hit like cracc in the 80s (or a Don Brown post in the 00s)
full

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
That 1st 'Don Martindale overexposed blitz/pressure' post gon hit like cracc in the 80s (or a Don Brown post in the 00s)
full

When you realize Mac/Minter learned how to disguise their looks from Wink and Will Howard gets sacked for the 6th time because he dont know wtf going on

:ahh::banderas:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
When YOU realize that he wasn't fired from the Giants. He resigned after they canned his top 2 assistants.

@Cant_Trust_Smit :smh:
Resigning because you see the writing on the wall with your top 2 assistants getting fired is worst than getting fired. Coward knew knew that summons to the boss office was coming. On another note i know the rivalry and all but i see you going through it in the Astros thread so im a check on you periodically. The Astros going to shyt and you don’t seem to be handling it well. With more bad news to come this summer just want to make sure your lying ass is good. :therethere:. Go Bucks

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
When you realize Mac/Minter learned how to disguise their looks from Wink and Will Howard gets sacked for the 6th time because he dont know wtf going on

:ahh::banderas:

When you realize Wink doesn't do that much disguises or sim pressures like that fr. He just straight up lets em loose lol.
full

Overload Pressure

Macdonad vs Wink

Minter and MacDonald took his philosophies and packages and *BUILT* on them, they didn't get it from him lol.

You're in for a rude awakening
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Resigning because you see the writing on the wall with your top 2 assistants getting fired is worst than getting fired. Coward knew knew that summons to the boss office was coming. On another note i know the rivalry and all but i see you going through it in the Astros thread so im a check on you periodically. The Astros going to shyt and you don’t seem to be handling it well. With more bad news to come this summer just want to make sure your lying ass is good. :therethere:. Go Bucks
Bill O'Brien :hula: Chip Kelley

Choose from a mufukka that aint won nothing..

Or a mufukka that aint won nothing...

:mjlol:

Then you got Ryan Day.

Another mufukka that aint won nothing. :deadrose:

OSU Aggies are in good hands it seems :mjgrin:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ay plehboi, only 6 poppa & whatever yall doing is on Grapeseed Main Street up in GTA San Andreas, knocc it off
full

And if it's just an advisory role, then cool. But the way I look at it, your value can only go *down* from here while if you were absent, people would continue to romanticize his time in Tenn-a-key and create their own mythology about what could be. But if Wisky come out and their D looking like the same spicy cheese bread that I had at Stella's while I was down there in Verona last year, well then, you'll be lumped in there somehow, and some of that shine gon' come off.

Rhule still left to be a HC at the end of the day, not a coordinator. It's only thing to do it the Hafley way, HC in college to coordinator in the league where he's never got a shot. Once you graduate to HC in the big boy league tho, you rarely see a mf go backwards and recover.

Outside of Wisconsin just being god awful i think he’s ok, he’s white, with osu and pats ties, he can easily get a job, but the HC thing, yeah it’s true, once you go big HC you rarely go coordinator, but again, i think this just an opportunity to keep the sword sharp, catch a check and kick it with his buddy

This man was about a couple of solar eclipse visits away from being shown the door. I'ma need somebody else besides him to be stamping this kind of ish. It's def wild, wild west right now for sure but it was the same when it was under the table, cars, and give my pops a job, etc. Just out in the open now. Regulation will continue to improve.

Exactly, he could have just said nothing, or i really want to get to the nfl, but acting like nil was the dagger is bs

Was watching cbs sports this morning and it was talking about signing day
They mentioned how bad UCLA class is
They are like 86th with no 5 or 4 stars
They have like I think 8 people signed

And cbs was like they knew they were going to big ten and decided to have a historically bad class

Chip phoned it in, shyt wild, that man need to hit the league and quit this ucla shyt

Georgia woulda killed Michigan. I still can't believe Saban was so unprepared in that gm

Man you still on that, we could talk about could be’s, or we can sit here in reality and talk about we the champs deal with it

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
When you realize Wink doesn't do that much disguises or sim pressures like that fr. He just straight up lets em loose lol.
full

Overload Pressure

Macdonad vs Wink

Minter and MacDonald took his philosophies and packages and *BUILT* on them, they didn't get it from him lol.

full

I already know all that clown. Ask you boy smit.. he's all up in our team thread. And I dont care. Wanna know why?

Cause at the end of the day..

222799355-25223975-4d78-470c-8b20-3be157032ac9.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I already know all that clown. Ask you boy smit.. he's all up in our team thread. And I dont care. Wanna know why?

Cause at the end of the day..

222799355-25223975-4d78-470c-8b20-3be157032ac9.gif

I know u already know dat u goof. U actually have half a brain cell. Which is why I quoted the mall pimp & not u.

I just know u be at work on break like this when ain't no fries to drop :gucci:

giphy.gif

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
full

Overload Pressure

Macdonad vs Wink

full

Comparing the Giants defensive personnel to the Ravens is your first mistake. Buck idiots keep ignoring the 10 years with the Ravens to hone in on 1 bad year with the a talent-deficient injured Giants I wonder why :ohhh:

For example, the Giants played zone coverage 71% of the time against Miami and 65.6% of the time against Buffalo, but they also played zone 63.6% of the time against Arizona. They played single high 22.6% of the time against Miami, but their track record for playing a lot of single high held strong in the other six games of the season. They played Cover 2 35.8% of the time against Miami but rarely otherwise.

One thing to note is that the Giants did play a lot less Cover 0 against Miami and Buffalo at just 3.2% and 3.1% of the time. It’s noticeable mainly because they played far more Cover 0 against San Francisco and Seattle — 17.9% and 10.1%, respectively. Perhaps Martindale decided to be more conservative against teams with a lot of talent on the outside.

You hoping and praying for the next Don Brown but instead got someone way more versatile and complex schematically :russ::russ::russ::russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

It’s a knee jerk reaction, now that saban is gone, nikkas expectations will come back to reality, it’s a very limited number of guys that won it all, and more, “he was a great coach” than folks remember

Remember this game FOREVER.. Think we got out of practice and was like lets go to the OB, it was a thursday nite game, we piled into whoever bucket, slide down to lil havana and seen someone scalping tixs right over the bridge for like $10 each, We in the lower bowl endzone, Miami #3 in nation but UL got us on upset alert.. We already on our downward slide but still got elite NFL talent everywhere.. UL jump all over us, I think we down 24-7 at a point.. Devin put the team on his back, Randy Shannon shyt man 2 scheme getting picked apart by fake italian petrino bros. and brohm.. He had a kick return he housed called back.. But 2nd half he was elite, and it was crazy we finally got a stop and they kicked it down the middle of field straight to him.. Antrel Rolle sprung with key block and he housed right to corner we was sittin :blessed:

We shoulda lost that game, but Hester wouldnt let us.. :wow: Another Gold Jacket for the U..

Mike Tirico on the call

Just seen a young probably freshman Calais Campbell in highlights, this fool still collecting checks in NFL on some lebron shyt, man $alute!!!!!

As a bears fan he was a bad man, i wish he got his hands together cuz he could have been a legendary wr in the nfl

List trash af

Without picking your own school...

The U is fukking dope, prolly that or the longhorn

Georgia G is dope...but they straight swiped that from an already iconic NFL franchise so can't be them.

I think OSU O with the Buckeye leaf is cleaner than the busier standard logo

OU's is blah, never appealed to me

FSU's is cool but a little busy

FSU or the U