The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Miami is in the ACC. I know they haven't looked dominant...... But I'm surprised an unbeaten Miami that is in the top 10 is getting no buzz especially compared to 2017 when they were getting hype.

And another thing watching these SEC games and the big B1G games(no pun) and then watching the other two power conferences there is no comparison. From the atmosphere, the quality of play, etc....

their defense isn't good.

But in a winner-take-all game and I need TDs I trust Cam Ward over what a lot of these top 10 teams have at QBs

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I know Miami is in the ACC. I know they haven't looked dominant...... But I'm surprised an unbeaten Miami that is in the top 10 is getting no buzz especially compared to 2017 when they were getting hype.

And another thing watching these SEC games and the big B1G games(no pun) and then watching the other two power conferences there is no comparison. From the atmosphere, the quality of play, etc....
There’s 2 thing at play here.

1st the big12 has fundamental issues that make it a conference that’s basically “a dead man walking“.Upsetting OU and Texas meant everything in the old big12. Upsetting Iowa state this years means nothing to CFB fans, even the most die Hard. The heartbeat of CFB is regional rivalries and upsets. The big12 has neither as presently constructed. Maryland rushing the field after beating a USC team with a losing record is what makes CFB.

both Clemson and Miami SOS looks even worse this year because it seems like every team in the b1g and SEC is playing big matchups every week. The ACC fukked up in schedule making too, FSU-CLEMSON-MIAMi should be playing each other every year.

We’re headed to a world where the big12 and ACC will be getting 1 at large bid in future playoff iterations

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
their defense isn't good.

But in a winner-take-all game and I need TDs I trust Cam Ward over what a lot of these top 10 teams have at QBs
MC will lose that winner take all game. Miami is just a lot more talented than the teams they’re playing.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GaWjzrBWcAE-owq
@Trav

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
bruh been getting ate TF on twitter. He predicted Arky would beat LSU too

Breh, nobody's having a good prediction year...this is a pure fukkery year and anyone saying they are calling everything right is lying. I still think Texas is winning the title but I ain't predicting shyt the rest of the season :hubie:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Coli rules state you must be present 24hrs until after the loss. You vanished for a substantial period of time before that 24hrs was up. You are now labeled a fair weather stan according to coli bylaw 2.6. :oHumad:
One could say a mf’er catch a fleeing the scene charge.

Punishable by up to 3 months of posting privileges revoked.

:hubie: I don’t make the rules @Bigwhite2498

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yea yea we got beat oh well ain’t nobody going undefeated. We beat ou and that matters more than Georgia

How does it taste?
full

That humble pie that is
full

you-tried-simpsons.gif

But nah, y'all should be fine the rest of the yr tho fr til A&M. Unless Vandy has another surprise up their sleeve.