The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Miami is in the ACC. I know they haven't looked dominant...... But I'm surprised an unbeaten Miami that is in the top 10 is getting no buzz especially compared to 2017 when they were getting hype.

And another thing watching these SEC games and the big B1G games(no pun) and then watching the other two power conferences there is no comparison. From the atmosphere, the quality of play, etc....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I know Miami is in the ACC. I know they haven't looked dominant...... But I'm surprised an unbeaten Miami that is in the top 10 is getting no buzz especially compared to 2017 when they were getting hype.

And another thing watching these SEC games and the big B1G games(no pun) and then watching the other two power conferences there is no comparison. From the atmosphere, the quality of play, etc....
Although they won that Cal game I think watching that game gave a lot of people :whoa:. That shoot out against Louisville didn't help either.

Vandy giving us the opportunity to go win against a ranked opponent on the road. We have a lot to fix on offense though. I expect a tough game.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Well, to start, we would need ya QBs to come back from the phantom zone....I see ghost lookin' ahhh boys :umad:

By my calculations, the man you referred to as a bum, Will Howard played better in his big game than both da mfs you swore were better than the rest of the QBs in CFB---for the latter, the lie detector determined that was a lie 🤥
full

Will Howard is a bum still mf tf

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

They still are ranked under OSU and Texas even with both having losses I don’t think anybody believes in them

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Drake's Tan Billy sucks and the Gators should probably be 5-2, but are you finally ready to admit the Gators have looked better than the noles?

FSU cant catch, cant run, cant throw, cant block. Dead last in rushing, lead the nation in dropped passes. Haven't scored more than 21 points in any game. Gators scored 48 last night. I dont think FSU has combined for 48 points in the last 3 or 4 games

Fun fact. Taggart got fired after 1 losing season. White Mike has had 3 losing seasons in 5 years.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
@Drake's Tan Billy sucks and the Gators should probably be 5-2, but are you finally ready to admit the Gators have looked better than the noles?

FSU cant catch, cant run, cant throw, cant block. Dead last in rushing, lead the nation in dropped passes. Haven't scored more than 21 points in any game. Gators scored 48 last night. I dont think FSU has combined for 48 points in the last 3 or 4 games

Fun fact. Taggart got fired after 1 losing season. White Mike has had 3 losing seasons in 5 years.
I will admit that they have looked better than the Noles.

However, I think Billy still finds a way to lose to them during rivalry week.

If anyone is capable of doing it, it's him.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Will Howard is a bum still mf tf

🧢 🧢 🧢

Bum(s) would be ova there in scumville

@smitty22 look at this shyt here boi. Somebody tell @Regular_P to hop on a plane & see if he can mirror that throwing effect he use to toss hand towels in the laundry bill to replicate on a 🏈 field :mjlol:

*This is not AI :troll:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

b026d1e4acad4c7fdfef3ebc5dceec6e.gif