The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Imagine having one of the most talented rosters ever and your whole fanbase one more loss from storming DeBoer office the same way they did the Capitol.
who wins with a bunch of underclassmen? We have talent but not experience with a new coach

you know who doesn’t have a new coach? Auburn. Where’s the improvement?

Harsin was better :mjlol:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I mean tbh im not high the prospects of that happening but if we get 3 more reg season wins and win the bowl game and get to 8 wins, you kinda HAVE to keep em
IF we beat 2 of UGA, UT, LSU, OM then yes, I'd agree (Assuming we beat FSU, which with Napier, I will not).

I'm worried we keep Napier just win a win over a terrible FSU though. Or even a 6-6 type finish.

IMO that shouldn't be enough to keep, but I'm thinking that it might be for the decision makers.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
UGA beat Texas on the road and Clemson on neutral field. They were dominate in the both games

Oregon barely beat OSU at home.

Lol..I didnt say shyt about you saying Ga should be 1.... I just said and Tenn should be #2 and Vandy 3.. lol

You dont agree?🤔

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
IF we beat 2 of UGA, UT, LSU, OM then yes, I'd agree (Assuming we beat FSU, which with Napier, I will not).

I'm worried we keep Napier just win a win over a terrible FSU though. Or even a 6-6 type finish.

IMO that shouldn't be enough to keep, but I'm thinking that it might be for the decision makers.

I agree. It wouldn’t shock me if we went 2-2 or 0-4 with how Napier is. We should be 5-2 :snoop:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Boy done got ghost faster than @Silkk did yesterday when Maryland took a knee to ice the game and @Trust Me when Jack Speights threw that pick right to the Illinois defender :beutusDamn: . Lot of fair weather fandom going on in these streets :BrutusScust:

They #NotLikeUs

Ain't no law, boy, @Bigwhite2498 you ballboy, fetch Gatorade or somethin'

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We aren’t bama I don’t think we have trailed at all this year

@Bigwhite2498 we need Cha, the Longhorn savior...
Engraving ya name in sum Coli history/If ya deal with this viciously/U seem a lil nervous about all this publicity
full

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We didn’t trail all year. We still would beat the brakes off you nasty ass buckeyes

Well, to start, we would need ya QBs to come back from the phantom zone....I see ghost lookin' ahhh boys :umad:

By my calculations, the man you referred to as a bum, Will Howard played better in his big game than both da mfs you swore were better than the rest of the QBs in CFB---for the latter, the lie detector determined that was a lie 🤥
full