The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
no offense but the miami hurricanes are not even that good, weak ass schedule and barely winning against average teams
#1 offense in the world.. :wow:

Heisman level QB:to:

Weapons all over the field:blessed:

Some of the worst defensive play I have ever seen in my life :snoop:

We are Lincoln Riley olklahoma type team, those teams won 10+ games, couple heismans and made playoffs.. We are a fun team to watch with best offense in country, You make it seem like we ranked #1 or something. We werent favorites to win championship and this not a championship level team due to defense just enjoy Cam and the offense cooking and leave it at that.. Most everybody hates us so there is no hype. every 1 loss team jumps us so media agrees with you..

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

97bx1u.jpg

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
#1 offense in the world.. :wow:

Heisman level QB:to:

Weapons all over the field:blessed:

Some of the worst defensive play I have ever seen in my life :snoop:

We are Lincoln Riley olklahoma type team, those teams won 10+ games, couple heismans and made playoffs.. We are a fun team to watch with best offense in country, You make it seem like we ranked #1 or something. We werent favorites to win championship and this not a championship level team due to defense just enjoy Cam and the offense cooking and leave it at that.. Most everybody hates us so there is no hype. every 1 loss team jumps us so media agrees with you..
Miami unbalanced but easily top 10.

If defense tightens up could be top 5 but Mario is always a potential liability on game day.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
East Carolina fired coach Mike Houston on Sunday, one day after falling to 3-4.

Athletic director Jon Gilbert said in a statement that "a change is needed to move the program forward. We have high expectations and those are not changing."

Wth east Carolina think they are?