The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Eventually I think the SEC, Big 10, Big 12 and ACC are going to break away from the other FBS conferences and form their own league.

The other conference like Mountain West, wont drop to the FCS level and will simply have their own, playoff and champion. And I included the ACC and Big 12 because the SEC and Big 10 really want it to just be about them. Bringing in the Big 12 and ACC will just be to make it look legit.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does Lincoln Riley not take responsibility in USC losses. trying to understand where the reporter coming from with his question

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Eventually I think the SEC, Big 10, Big 12 and ACC are going to break away from the other FBS conferences and form their own league.

The other conference like Mountain West, wont drop to the FCS level and will simply have their own, playoff and champion. And I included the ACC and Big 12 because the SEC and Big 10 really want it to just be about them. Bringing in the Big 12 and ACC will just be to make it look legit.
The big 12 is down bad from an interest standpoint. CU is the only reason people are care about that conference. I don’t know what happens when prime leaves after this year

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
does Lincoln Riley not take responsibility in USC losses. trying to understand where the reporter coming from with his question

Remember when people tried to kill B Kelly for being upset after the season opening loss?

Well there’s a clear difference in his response and Lincoln’s response and a clear difference in their teams respond after a loss.

Said it then and ill say it again. I know which response I want my coach to give after an L if he we have to take one.

Silkk

Daps
Idk if dude is checked out or what but its a night and day difference in Riley year 1 and Riley now.

Defense has improved more than anybody ever thought possible then the offense goes to complete shyt, Not only from a production standpoint but an innovation standpoint as well. Compared to year 1 the playcalling is stale and conservative AF. And we've seen how Moss can play when the offense is opened up like he did in the bowl game so yeah......Idk what the fucck is up with dude but he making more than double what Helton was making so he keep the bullshyt up and he'll be out by next year.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Idk if dude is checked out or what but its a night and day difference in Riley year 1 and Riley now.

Defense has improved more than anybody ever thought possible then the offense goes to complete shyt, Not only from a production standpoint but an innovation standpoint as well. Compared to year 1 the playcalling is stale and conservative AF. And we've seen how Moss can play when the offense is opened up like he did in the bowl game so yeah......Idk what the fucck is up with dude but he making more than double what Helton was making so he keep the bullshyt up and he'll be out by next year.
i vaguely remember seeing this, but doesn't lincoln riley has a 'bryan harsin mistress thang' going on at USC? look up their names combined and random shyt from image search comes up from reddit and blogs, because google suppressed most of it...make of this what you will, but last time that something turned up true from the forum/blogosphere rumors was the michigan sign stealing scandal

lmao, he got a sporty track and field coach from OU to come with him to USC as the executive football recruiting coordinator :takedat:

===

but yeah, BK randomly decided to get his defense together to go against ole miss, like where was this all season until now? -- with most of the fandom being tapped out of his antics where BK decided to try his french cajun pronunciation of the word 'repertoire' at his ole miss post game interview, smh. BK still sounds like a bratty spoiled child up at podium who just points at 'i want that' for what type of team he prefers and the rest of the coaching staff has to scrounge up enough experience to coach the team up that way...it wouldn't surprise me if BK reads reddit feedback from his most critical of fans because everytime i rant on there with constructive nuggets of actionable implementations, it does feel like they do somehow patch it up next week, but having a defense was a long time coming, probably because people needed to be less vague on how to get a better defense and actionable steps to improve the team

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
i vaguely remember seeing this, but doesn't lincoln riley has a 'bryan harsin mistress thang' going on at USC? look up their names combined and random shyt from image search comes up from reddit and blogs, because google suppressed most of it...make of this what you will, but last time that something turned up true from the forum/blogosphere rumors was the michigan sign stealing scandal

lmao, he got a sporty track and field coach from OU to come with him to USC as the executive football recruiting coordinator :takedat:

===

but yeah, BK randomly decided to get his defense together to go against ole miss, like where was this all season until now? -- with most of the fandom being tapped out of his antics where BK decided to try his french cajun pronunciation of the word 'repertoire' at his ole miss post game interview, smh. BK still sounds like a bratty spoiled child up at podium who just points at 'i want that' for what type of team he prefers and the rest of the coaching staff has to scrounge up enough experience to coach the team up that way...it wouldn't surprise me if BK reads reddit feedback from his most critical of fans because everytime i rant on there with constructive nuggets of actionable implementations, it does feel like they do somehow patch it up next week, but having a defense was a long time coming, probably because people needed to be less vague on how to get a better defense and actionable steps to improve the team
He live in LA and make 10 mil a year, His wife just gotta understand....

No excuse for his coaching performance though.