Reppin
TMC 8-24
Your whole posting career is like a run on hyperbole :gucci:

giphy.gif

I take this as a compliment.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I appreciate you showing up in this thread to entertain the bytch ass fans of other schools. nikkas get in they feeling when you highlight how stupid they are and don't want to be butt buddies with them. Just warning you breh.
Ik breh lmao that ed dude already got heated af and put me on ignore earlier in the year

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I bet even if we're unranked (or barely ranked) by the time we play in November, and God decides to take a day off, and ya'll win.. ya'll gonna storm the field this year. :unimpressed:

Look at this loser lookin for alliances after takin that L. You disgust me :hhh:

Naa.. you got a ways to go. :ufdup: And dont think that poppin up on the Coli as a Texas fan, the year they're finally elite again aint rubbin us off the wrong way :birdman:

Rule #1.. Never... EVER trust a buckeye.

You'll learn. :sas1:
Woah woah I just finished school that’s why I’m in here more and I was here a little last year. All ik is since I joined the coli my longhorns been on the rise this mf was a curse for my longhorns im just here to keep the devil @Silkk from cursing my team more.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Woah woah I just finished school that’s why I’m in here more and I was here a little last year. All ik is since I joined the coli my longhorns been on the rise this mf was a curse for my longhorns im just here to keep the devil @Silkk from cursing my team more.
"All ik is I joined the coli since my longhorns been on the rise"

Fixed :mjpls:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24