The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You laugh dap everybody talking about any other team but as soon as someone brings up your team it’s the end of the world.See whatchu do.Do better.
We all do that though :yeshrug:

Especially my brother @Trav :(

White Boi and @dtownreppin214 at least can dish and take a joke unlike some of the other sensitive hoe ass Texas fans on here

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We all do that though :yeshrug:

Especially my brother @Trav :(

White Boi and @dtownreppin214 at least can dish and take a joke unlike some of the other sensitive hoe ass Texas fans on here

50cent.gif

Fucc I got to do with this?? :dwillhuh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Redemption for what? They already won the one before last night too. How much redemption they need for losing the 14' chip?? It was a great win for them but storming at #3 is low-key embarrassing :dead:
I bet even if we're unranked (or barely ranked) by the time we play in November, and God decides to take a day off, and ya'll win.. ya'll gonna storm the field this year. :unimpressed:
Don't even talk to one of Bama's finest like that. You Yung Berg ass niccas have no respect :gucci:
Look at this loser lookin for alliances after takin that L. You disgust me :hhh:
:mjcry::sadbron: You came to my defense I can’t believe it I’m earning some respect around here
Naa.. you got a ways to go. :ufdup: And dont think that poppin up on the Coli as a Texas fan, the year they're finally elite again aint rubbin us off the wrong way :birdman:
Aye yo wtf you suppose to have my back :gucci::sadbron:
Rule #1.. Never... EVER trust a buckeye.

You'll learn. :sas1:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjcry::sadbron: You came to my defense I can’t believe it I’m earning some respect around here
I appreciate you showing up in this thread to entertain the bytch ass fans of other schools. nikkas get in they feeling when you highlight how stupid they are and don't want to be butt buddies with them. Just warning you breh.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Ehh I’d say Alabama & Arkansas are bigger historical rivals but Ole Miss is definitely up there
ya boy Matt Stinchcomb blocked me, tell him I give him the one two, don't matter if it's Oconee County, Clarke County, where ever!!! @Lucky_Lefty @Rekkapryde

As far as Kirby goes, if the QB would have rocked his ass, he would have deserved it