The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Wow,dominate!

The 10 gallon hats and dinner plate belt buckles are back!

*spits tobaccy*
Yes, dominate. We are the #1 team in the country and are carrying the SEC on our back. Georgia could very well be heading into a buzzsaw just like the Sugar Bowl and just like Bama last year. When Texas is Texas everyone is in danger of getting ran over.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes, dominate. We are the #1 team in the country and are carrying the SEC on our back. Georgia could very well be heading into a buzzsaw just like the Sugar Bowl and just like Bama last year. When Texas is Texas everyone is in danger of getting ran over.

I'm awaiting that boise vs texas for the national championship :ohlawd:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Redemption for what? They already won the one before last night too. How much redemption they need for losing the 14' chip?? It was a great win for them but storming at #3 is low-key embarrassing :dead:

We want it all brand new socks and draws

Redemption from what? Didn't orgeon beat them the last time they played, and in columbus?

Don’t matter, and you cap’n for Columbus tech bro :gucci:

The chatter from a 2 loss team who’s in the midst of trying to figure out how to respond to that noa. You gotta love it :buckPhil: .

The chatter from a nikka watching Columbus tech lose, and if he keep playing gon have me and the O’jays at his door

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
LSU brehs back, boys been missing since Week 1 :mjlol:
Stinkin Lincoln, what a failure of a tenure :russ:

A LOT of mid teams this year.

Texas on top, :ufdup: I see some of y'all praying for downfall every week.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
yeah idk why people go out their way to smack talk other teams when they're not even playing them this week. just be glad of your wins or recover from your losses and move on

jayden daniels went for the home run ball on 4th down against the bengals with 10 players on the field for the commanders, and then diego pavia went for the home run ball on 4th down against bama....and this week, there's a lot of heroics of QBs throwing it long on 4th down....nuss is inconsistent as hell but he got us the game tying touchdown on 4th down against ole miss, while shadeur threw that long ball on 4th down against kansas state that he wished he would have gotten back...teams will get smart on covering the long ball on 4th down and this trend wont work as well in the coming weeks :francis: so get ready for the fanbase to ridicule the coach or the QB for throwing it long when they just need a conversion