The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Then what’s storming at #1 :patrice:

There are exceptions. Michigan stormed the field in 2021 after beating OSU.

Both games could have gone without it, but whatever. There's a huge difference in rushing the field in those two games and rushing the field when you win at home as a favorite vs. old fukking miss. Winner of the OSU/Mich game with the field storming was going to the title game/4 team playoffs.

Winner of the Ole Miss/LSU game is going to the capital one bowl

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A rival game which is an exception which has already been stated in this thread. Go byke to sleep. Ain't it still AM where u at dodo?

red-friday.gif

And just got up to check a couple scores :mjgrin:

Silkk

Daps
There are exceptions. Michigan stormed the field in 2021 after beating OSU.

Both games could have gone without it, but whatever. There's a huge difference in rushing the field in those two games and rushing the field when you win at home as a favorite vs. old fukking miss
Michigan hadn’t beaten Ohio State in forever. Not only that but it led to the winning the division, conference, and making the playoff which they hadn’t done in forever.

Was also Harbaugh’s first win over them after everyone said he couldn’t do it. Completely different than 06.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Michigan hadn’t beaten Ohio State in forever. Not only that but it led to the winning the division, conference, and making the playoff which they hadn’t done in forever.

Was also Harbaugh’s first win over them after everyone said he couldn’t do it. Completely different than 06.

It didn't bother me that UM rushed the field in 2021.

It didn't bother me that OSU did it in 2006 as that was the biggest CFB regular season game in like 25 years and the winner was going to the BCS and assumed to be winning the title (Urban said not so fast), so those fans basically thought they won the title.

Neither instance was 100% necessary imho, but I can see the reasoning behind it. Both were 100x more warranted than rushing the field for winning a game you're favored in vs a pissant program like Ole Miss.

Silkk

Daps
It didn't bother me that UM rushed the field in 2021.

It didn't bother me that OSU did it in 2006 as that was the biggest CFB regular season game in like 25 years and the winner was going to the BCS and assumed to be winning the title (Urban said not so fast), so those fans basically thought they won the title.

Neither instance was 100% necessary imho, but I can see the reasoning behind it. Both were 100x more warranted than rushing the field for winning a game you're favored in vs a pissant program like Ole Miss
Whatever man you act like they rushed the field after beating Michigan State or something

:mjpls:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

And nygga.. will your squad close out some of these games.. Im still PAC to the core.. so I support most of yall except Oregon St.

This fuhking narrative about the trenches in the Big 10 is some bullshyt. You are either good as a team or not, honestly. Yall was gashing Pedo St. I saw nothing different in them as any top Pac squad.

Silkk

Daps
And nygga.. will your squad close out some of these games.. Im still PAC to the core.. so I support most of yall except Oregon St.

This fuhking narrative about the trenches in the Big 10 is some bullshyt. You are either good as a team or not, honestly. Yall was gashing Pedo St. I saw nothing different in them as any top Pac squad.

:francis: Lincoln need his ass beat and his pay cut to get him right