20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Herschell
Barry
Bo

In that order.

As explosive as Bo was I still don’t think he hit that Bo Knows/Raiders Bo yet in college.Still Top 3 mind you.While I don’t know if we ever saw Herschel or Barry reach that same college peak in the NFL.Even as GREAT as Barry was in the pros.Both just unstoppable in college.

I was think the same thing, he actually got better post college

1700 and 17 tds nothing to sneeze at but Bo got to the raiders and turned to a monster

Ol hersch huh

I feel like with today’s defense you can make a consorted effort to stop a battering ram, but then again nikkas chest gon be hurting by the 3rd and he will do more work cuz it’s gon be some nikkas tired of tackling

@DropTopDoc

Damn, that's tough...

I'm tryna get a Quinshon & TreVeyon and snag 2, have my cake & eat it too :noah:

I mean, shyt, how can you deny Barry? But then King Henry was super turnt too. Reggie Bush is Reggie Bush of course. Then you throwing Bo mf Jackson in this bih? Smh.

I'ma make Barry tell me no 1st. After that, it's a toss up. Can't go wrong wit any of em.

Human Pinball in a modern offense??

Barry is my first choice too dude was ridiculous in college

It might be the end of the NCAA.

Stop that, unless nikkas make a point to leave the ncaa all together which i doubt anytime soon until we get a super conference

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

Gimme AD/Barry or Reggie.

I'm good with either of those guys Peterson was, wow, the best I've seen with my two eyes...Barry was Barry, his Heisman stats were GAWDLY, and Reggie was electric at USC. I remember being in my dorm on Saturdays in 02-06 and I literally watched every week while those boys were in college. MONSTER games, it was must watch TV for me and my roommates...

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Like the Hurricane brehs said, CaneInsight has some good info on the team recruiting and they have inside scoops.

Cristobal is a C-grade gameday coach but an A+ recruiter. Last year he focused on recruiting the o-line, this year he stocked the d-line. Then was able to upgrade the QB position with the #1 transfer portal QB.

By the time Richt got to Miami he was burnt out, he basically moved there to retire. Manny Diaz left a lot to be desired as a recruiter too, he had a lot of whiffs. Although I think he’s learned from his mistakes and will do well at Duke.

I agree with that....He wasn't ready to be the HC here when he was...He had good ideas, but needed to hone them. He was a good DC and was a good one at Pedo State, that's why he got the Duke job. I think they'll be pretty good. Maybe not as good as when Cutcliffe was running it but straight.

And @madness boy did you see that DL class Cristobal brought in this class? Justin Scott. Lightfoot. Blount. Pickett. Tape don't lie, these boys look damn good. Plus the transfers he took in as well like Lofton (who played under Guidry) who beasted last year. The safeties from UW and Vandy I believe will fill roles in the back end. Cam. Just need a big WR and CB. I would also like another DT (big body doesn't need to be some big time player, just a solid vet) and OL but we may be cool there...

What you think? This look like a 10 win squad? I'll hedge my bets at 9 lol cuz we know Mario doesn't like to kneel lmbo

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Gimme AD/Barry or Reggie.

I'm good with either of those guys Peterson was, wow, the best I've seen with my two eyes...Barry was Barry, his Heisman stats were GAWDLY, and Reggie was electric at USC. I remember being in my dorm on Saturdays in 02-06 and I literally watched every week while those boys were in college. MONSTER games, it was must watch TV for me and my roommates...

All those guys were men among boys, it’s wild how grown they were

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I agree with that....He wasn't ready to be the HC here when he was...He had good ideas, but needed to hone them. He was a good DC and was a good one at Pedo State, that's why he got the Duke job. I think they'll be pretty good. Maybe not as good as when Cutcliffe was running it but straight.

And @madness boy did you see that DL class Cristobal brought in this class? Justin Scott. Lightfoot. Blount. Pickett. Tape don't lie, these boys look damn good. Plus the transfers he took in as well like Lofton (who played under Guidry) who beasted last year. The safeties from UW and Vandy I believe will fill roles in the back end. Cam. Just need a big WR and CB. I would also like another DT (big body doesn't need to be some big time player, just a solid vet) and OL but we may be cool there...

What you think? This look like a 10 win squad? I'll hedge my bets at 9 lol cuz we know Mario doesn't like to kneel lmbo
That d-line class they got coming is nasty. All those dudes were crushing competition at the all-star games. If all goes right they should be one of the best lines in the country by ‘25. They saw what Bain did as a true freshman and want in, this is why it’s important to play true freshmen.

Need another WR to complement X and Jacolby, and an above-average man to man CB. Another experiences body at DT would be nice too for depth since you know guys are going to get nicked up.

With that soft schedule next year there’s no reason to not win 10 games. Cam should win you 2-3 games by himself. Week 0 in Gainesville will be very telling.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps